What Now?

Apocalypto

"get down."key whispered. I took a deep breath and bobbed my head in. The great thing about a spring is that it's so clear. You can see everything all clear like you had googles on. I started swimming to the edge of the spring. Everyone following me. This is such a bad idea. We were in a spring filled with blood, who knows if the scent is still out there.

I couldn't breathe and stuck my head out a little, until Key took my by the hand an pulled me down. I looked at him and pointed to my mouth. He nodded and pointed behind me. I looked up and behind noticing there was one there. I freaked and backed out, bumping into Onew. Where can we go? There's two right now, who knows how many there are coming.  We need to get out of here.

Minho, Jonghyun, and Onew were on the other side of the spring while Taemin and Key were with me. We were all back to back looking at our surroundings, until I poked them on the shoulder. Both of them turned around looked at me. I started pointing up. Key and Taemin both nodded no. I put my hands over my throat making them think I need to breathe. Even of they nodded no I got up anyways and got a little peek. The little peek I saw was relief. I got back down and they were staring. I took my hand out and took out three fingers. Taemin took out three fingers like he was asking  

"are you sure?" I nodded and bobbed my head out again. Oh...my...God.  I bobbed back down in a panic. I grabbed Key and Taemins wrist and swam dragging them with me.  They were alarmed by my actions. I had to explain quickly. I pointed to the dirt wall and once they turned around we saw a messed up shoe coming in with a raggedy old leg. They're coming in and we're unarmed.

Jonghyun, Onew, and Minho noticed and got closer to us.  Minho was pointing up like we should just run. Honestly that's what I wanted to do. I nodded. Key started swimming up to us and had two huge rocks in his hands. Is he really going to kill them with that? And in water? Well it's better than nothing. I looked back at Minho and he was gone already up out of the water. He was tugging on my shirt wanting me to get out. I bobbed y head and he gave me a hand out of the springs.   We hid in the trees.

"If I sprint to the truck I might be able to get the gun and make it back in time."He said. I nodded my head.

"No.Its half a mile away and I don't care how fast you run."I said still making sure I saw no blood. I was making sure they were ok.

"Then what do you suggest we do?" I looked around and saw a rock. Yea, yea I know. I was saying stuff about Key having only the rocks, but that was in water, we're on the surface. There's a difference, and the rock was twice the size of Keys. I handed it to Minho.

"You take this. I run. You follow and kill."I said making it clear using less words.

"But Stryker. We said no more risks."Minho said looking down at the rock.

"Look. This is a clear plan." I said but thinking about it i thought 'not really'. But it does get the rest of the people safe right? One life down but saves five.

"I'm the bait, your the hunter, they're the meat."I said.

"Yea but..."

"Minho it might be the only way to save our friends."I whisper yelled. He sighed.

"Fine."He mumbled with an expression that he was angry at himself. I exposed myself out of the trees and started splashing a zombie/ankou/walker whatever you want to call it, out of the water. I started screaming at them.

"C'mon idiots! Bring it!"I yelled and in small amount of time I got their attention, and they started coming out. I made sure Minho was still behind me in the trees. He was. I looked back at the zombies. Jonghyun bobbed his head out of the water.

"What the hell are you doing!"He yelled.

"Just shut up!"I snapped. The zombies were getting closer and closer and I started running making sure Minho knew that was his queue.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                        MINHO'S P.O.V

Once Stryker zoomed passed me and into the deep ends of the woods I got out of the trees and smashed a zombies head over and over and over until I knew for sure that the bastard wasn't going to come back to life.

"Minho! What is she doing!"Taemin yelled angrily. I already lost the other two zombies, out of my sight. I started out running as fast as I can.

"I don't know but I'm helping her!"I yelled and spotted one, but not the other. I ran to it and did the same to what I did with the earlier one. I looked around and couldn't see her.

"STRYKER!"I yelled at the top of my lungs. After that I heard Strykers voice, but it wasn't so relieving.

"!"

And after that I followed her voice and sprinted off.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                            YOUR P.O.V

"."I said and kept running. Minho took two down and my plan would've been perfect if we knew there were more out here. Five right now were chasing me.

"MINHO!"I yelled. He answered his voice getting closer every single time he yelled my name, but with my pace of fear against his pace of protection, I outran him, making his voice seeming to be in the distance. 

Run faster.

Faster.

It was almost like I can hear a voice behind me saying that to me, then realizing it was my life trying to communicate with whats about to be lost in a few minutes. I kept running and without stopping I picked up a rock and threw it at one of them.

"MINHO!"I yelled again. He answered more closer than what I thought it would've been. He was only a couple feet behind me, springing into action. He had the attention now, maybe only one still eye locked down on me. I grabbed a tree branch that was huge, maybe belonging to a full grown Oak tree and smashed the twiggy part against his head, forwards, then backwards.

Double Tap.

"I than made a run to Minho and started swinging like I was a maniac. 

"Hey watch it."Minho said still using his rock as a weapon. His hands were all covered in zombie blood, and I have to admit it looked pretty gross, so I must've looked a lot worse.

There were more coming, maybe ten, for all we know the woods could be filled with them, and I knew Minho and I were done for. Until I heard a gunshot and saw one go down, then another, and another. I looked forward and in the distance and saw Trey and another boy who is most likely his brother. Both had rifles in their hands, shooting like they were in a movie.

"Duck!"Trey yelled. He had the gun in his hand aimed for me. Instead I turned around and without thinking I swung the branch hitting two at the same time. Huh. Killing two birds with one stone.

There were no more now, with the help of them two. I heard the other guys yelling mine and Minho's name. Trey and his brother got closer to the two of us.

"Yea. Hunting trip."Trey said sarcastically, sloawly putting down my branch.

"Uh-huh."I mumbled.

"C'mon. We need to get back hoe before more hell breaks lose."His brother said. Minho agreed and we were walking. So the brothers knew all along.