Attack (Key's POV)

Apocalypto

"You freak!"I yelled looking at that kid. I knew him. He was the best freshman I ever met. He was crazy, stunt-man crazy, prankster crazy. But this...this is too far. Too insane that it can't be real. I started walking backwards and thought that the teachers would just deal with him. Once he fully stood up he looked directly at me. Where the hell are his eye pupils? Is he blind? No questions! My instincts tell me run, but my feet were almost glued to the ground since the other half of me wants to know what is actually going on. The kid turned around and bit out footballs coch arm. Blood gushing, and skin missing. 

Coach fell to the ground covering the oversized bite, and he was screaming in pain. In time he stopped and thats when I noticed the freshman was missing.

RUN.

Once I moved my left foot two hands got a hold of my shoulders and pummeled me to the ground. I bit my tongue and started tasting the blood. Alot. He tried to...bite me? But he didn't since i was scared to death. Fear gets my adreniline going and that makes my reacions only my instinct. I started running my off and looking above I saw these two students staring. One boy and one girl.

"Go! Get out of here!"I yelled warning them. In the next second they were both out of my sight.  I didn't look back knowing it would just slow me down, but I knew something bad was still going on. I can hear some of the teachers scream and i strongly doubt coach was the only victim of the thing...

This can't be happening. Actually what the hell is happening? I barged through the doors and the same was happening inside. The intercom started ringing.

"This is a emergency warning. Unidentified. Follow your teachers for instructions and remain calm."It said through the speakers. He didn't turn off the mike and we heard a crash, screams, and moans. No one was calm, we're teenagers who can't handle a situation like this. Once and for all the intercom got disconnected. No calm, but girls screaming high pitched and the boys pushing and shoving everyone. There were too many students for me to move, but still, I'm making a run for it. I need to know whats going on...well the answer looks clear by the looks of it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                             YOUR P.O.V

Minho let go of my hand and looked at me.

"If we go to the roof we would get a better view of whats going on from below."He said. I nodded, but we both knew there was only a slight chance of even making it up there. The disease, the things, the reaction. Happened so fast and surrounded on the third floor, no sign of human beings. We had no toher choice though.

"Ready?"He asked.

"No."I said.

"Niether am I."He said and grabbed my hand again.

"3..."He started off.

"2..."I said.

"1..."We both mumbled...

And we zoomed off.

Once we made it half way something caught my eye. I let go of Minho and ran to a broomstick. Surprisingly he waited and ran to me.

"What are you doing!"He yelled grabbing my wrist, ready to pull me away. I mean by the looks of it, and if he was caring, he could've carried me on his back if he wanted too.

I grabbed a broomstick and held it up. His eyes went wide, i think in anger.

"What the hell are you thinking!!"He whisper yelled. I ignored and broke the broom with my foot and started twisting the metal part. Now one side is the stick and the other side is a knife. He nodded and took me with him. We were sprinting and I was stabbing those things like i was a psycho killer. We reached the staircase finally and made it to the rooftop.

We were both panting and out of breath.

"Heads up."He said looking down.

Surrounded, too many. I can't see the floor. They found us...