DID NOT see this coming

Apocalypto

 

I woke up first, only to find Onew driving. I sat up straight and looked around. Minho and Jonghyun were sleeping in the back seats, while I figured Taemin and Key slept in the trunk.

 

“Why did they move?” I asked. Onew chuckled. 

 

“Ah, Minho woke everyone up when he tried to get a driver. I don’t know how this happened.” He admitted. I looked at the clock, one in the afternoon. Agh! And what happened last night? That kiss...why did I kiss back? I raised my hand and facepalmed.

 

Onew looked at me and scrunched his eyebrows.

 

“Everything ok?” He asked. I nodded. Damn it.

 

“Everything is fine. Lets just find the map, find how to go to DC, and stay there forever.” I said. Onew noticed something was up.

 

“Stryker...” He mumbled. I looked up at him.

 

“You can trust me. You know that right? You can trust all of us...” He mumbled off.

 

I started staring at my feet, I didn’t want to look at Onew right now. I don’t want to deal with his expression.

 

“Now. I’m not saying that you have to spit everything out, or that you have to, but Stryker...if you really need to talk, you have me? Do you know that?” He asked with a sincere tone. 

 

“Stryker...secrets sometimes hurt people. They can hurt yourself, or the people around you. Secrets aren’t free, not now, not ever. And now with this incident secrets can get you killed.” He said confronting me.

 

I nodded. I felt my throat clogging up, because of how long I’ve kept it closed, only breathing through my nose. Once I was sure I got my voice back I spoke.

 

“Onew, thank you so much.” He was about to protest, but I grabbed his wrist (it was the nearest thing that would get his attention) 

 

“I feel like thats the only thing that I’ve been saying to you, but I mean its everytime. I’m glad your here for me. I’m glad all of you are here...its funny though. I’ve never seen you guys during school, but now I can’t imagine my life without any of you guys. It seems horrible to me.” He then took his wrist and yanked it out of my grasp, then quickly taking my hand and squeezing it. Maybe a cue for me to keep on talking? I don’t know.

I was about to open my mouth and tell him what was on my mind, until we entered a city. I don’t know where we were, but there were run down cars, supermarkets, and many houses.

 

But I didn’t see humans.

 

I didn’t see zombies either.

 

Where is everyone?

 

“Wake up the others.” Onew said keeping his eyes on the road, letting go of my hand.

 

I kept on tapping Jonghyun over and over rapidly, with each tap getting harder and harder. Finally on about the 30 taps I gave him he finally woke up. 

 

He stared at me like What the hell!!

 

I ignored the glare and told him to wake up Key. In time Key woke up waking up Taemin, and having Taemin waking up Minho.

 

Leaving all of us awake and having watchout on the roads.

 

“Why are we here again?” Taemin asked.

 

“Map. We need a map.” I answered.

 

Onew stopped the car in front of a Super Walmart.

 

“You think there’s gonna be a map in there?” He said. 

 

My eyes lit up.

 

“I don’t know if they have maps, but for sure they have food!!!” I said happily. 

 

Happiness wasn’t going to take over my instinct though.

 

So I slowly opened the door, and checked my surroundings.

 

I really didn’t see any zombies.

 

“Stryker!” Minho mumbled looking at me angrily.

 

“What!” I snapped.

 

“Get back in the car!”

 

“We need food.” I protested.

 

“We need you here, I’ll go get it.” Minho said. The others were just staring at us, like we were ready to fight.

 

“Key, hand me the golf club.” I said pointing to the duffled bag under his feet. Key was scrambling through and was about to hand me the bag until Minho stopped him. Ii

 

“Key, give me the golf club.” Minho said staring at him. 

 

“I’ll get the damn food!” Jonghyun yelled. 

 

“And I’ll go with you!” Taemin said getting ready to leave the car. 

 

“I second that.” Onew said raising his hand. 

 

Key handed Taemin a golf club, and Jonghyun a baseball bat.

 

“Then its settled.” Key said sitting back down. I closed my down.

 

“Fine.” Me and Minho mumbled under our breath.

 

Jonghyun’s POV

 

Me and Taemin entered the store, first checking out to see if we saw anything unusual.

 

I don’t see any zombies.

 

But I don’t see any humans. 

 

There was a security camera screen that was switching off to different places in the store, even those areas didn’t have zombies.

 

“Maybe the customer service has maps.” Taemin said. 

 

But its so far

 

“You go get it.” I said, “I’ll keep guard.”

 

“Umm...what about I stay here, and you go get it...” Taemin mumbled off.

 

“But its across the store!”

 

If you knew how big the Walmart was here, you would also be arguing.

 

“well what was your plan for getting food?” Taemin asked.

 

“I was gonna take everything off the first isle. Which is right in front of me. I’m not going across the store just for a map THAT MIGHT be there.”

 

“Then I’ll get it.” I heard a girl’s voice behind me. I turned around only to see Stryker.

 

“Your supposed to be in the car.” I said.

 

“And your supposed to get food.” She responded.

 

“So Minho finally let you come in here?” Taemin asked.

 

Stryker nodded.

 

“But I didn’t say I wouldn’t follow you.” A deep voice said, only revealing Minho come in after Stryker. You can see the anger in Stryker’s eyes.

 

“And you would be crazy to leave us two in the car.” Onew said coming in the store, followed by Key.

 

I smiled.

 

All of us were in the store now.

 

“Ok so listen up. Me and Minho are gonna get the map, you four gather as much food that can fit in the car.” Stryker said. We all nodded.

 

At least no fighting. 

 

We all sprinted our separate ways.

 

I grabbed a shopping cart and me and Taemin ran down the aisle grabbing all the chips. I saw Onew grabbing all of the water, whle Key was grabbing the canned soup. In time we all had the carts filled and started putting everything in the car, but for some reason Minho and Stryker didn’t come back yet.

 

Minho’s POV

 

“Stryker! What did I do wrong?” I asked, while she was mad at me and ignoring me. 

 

“Lets just get the map.” She said walking faster, clenching the hockey stick even harder.

 

Then all of a sudden Stryker fell hard. Not because she tripped, but almost like it was by force. It didn’t happen slowly either, but she landed hard on her bad shoulder. I ran up closer to her.

 

“Stryker!” I yelled.

 

“.” She mumbled. I helped her up.

 

“What the hell was that?” I asked looking around, I was still holding her hand, checking her for any injuries.

 

She looked down at her ankles, showing a little line of blood, like a paper cut, but then her eyes went wide. 

 

“Run.” She mumbled. 

 

“What?” I asked, maiking sure I heard her right.

 

“Run!” She yelled. She squeezed my hand, and she dragged me along with her, and we were running through all the aisles.

 

“Stryker whats going on?” I asked.

 

“Just keep running!” and once she said that, I tripped, instantly feeling pain on my ankle, letting go of Stryker’s hand.

 

“Damn it.” I said holding onto my ankle. 

 

Stryker went down on her knees, checking my ankle, while I sat up.

 

It was stinging like acid.

 

“Stryker what the hell is this?” I asked. My cut was way larger than hers. It was almost like whatever got styker only skinned her, since mine is huge.

 

Then a man in a black hoodie was coming toward us, I didn’t recognize him, but Stryker did. Then on the other side of the aisle Jonghyun, Taemin, Key and Onew were coming in, but once they saw the man, they stood still. 

 

For a moment I thought it was Roger coming back for revenge, but this man was taller and skinnier.

 

Stryker was clenching her hockey stick.

 

When the man was about ten feet away he also stopped, and the boys were slowly walking toward us.

 

“Hi sweetheart.” The man said...What the hell?

 

“Dad...STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM ME!!!!” Stryker yelled and was charging at him with the hockey stick and 110% of anger.

 

Holy .

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

AUTHORS NOTE

Im very berry sorry for not updating in awhile. But i hope you like this chapter! And dont forget to comment!!

There was so much love in the comments for the previous chapter!!!

I was so happy!!!!