Blood!?

Apocalypto

I woke up and checked each of the other tents, Jonghyun and Onew. Minho, Taemin, and Key. I ran into the house and smelled something so good! I ran to the kitchen and saw Key wearing a little apron, and he was cooking.

"Ok, what the hell are you cooking?"I asked with a smile. Before I could stop him he stubbed a spoonful of what ever he was cooking in my mouth. My eyes went wide.

"Oh...my...God! Key! That taste amazing! What is it!" I exclaimed. 

"Its just some filipino dish."

"And amazing filipino dish! More!"I yelled. He grabbed the spoon away from me, and stuck out his index finger.

"Nuh uh uh. Once everyone wakes up, we eat together."He said with a smile.

"Fine, I'll go look for Minho and Taemin."I said and walked away. I started walking down the hallways and opened each door, hoping that I would find something to do. I turned down to a new hallway and saw blood on the floor.

"What the hell?"I mumbled. I started looking around, and all the doors were open. Except one. Typical huh? I was walking slowly to the door. 

"Minho? Taemin? Are any of you guys in there?"I asked. No answer. I tried opening the door, but it was locked. The blood did lead to that room though. 

"Minho! Taemin!" I yelled again. No answer. All hell with it. I backed up and rammed the door with my shoulder. It barged open and I caught my self before I face planted the floor. I looked up and saw Minho staring at me wide eyed. 

"How...did...you?"I cut him off. I saw the sight of blood covering his hand.

"What is that?"I asked trying not to stutter, hoping he won't say he got bit. He looked at his hand and smiled.

"Taemin gave me a bloody nose, so I came here and took a shower." He said. I looked at Minho's appearance again. He had a towel around his waist and he was still soaking wet. He had another towel around his neck and his hair was dripping. Minho was still staring at me.

"How did you knock down that door? Its hickory."He said and grabbed a piece of wood off the floor. He tried breaking it, but it took him a couple of seconds until finally he broke it off with his knee.

"Unbelieveable..."He mumbled. I looked at my left arm and saw it bleeding.

"."I mumbled. I hid it from Minho.

"Sorry, its just I was a little worried..."I admitted.

"What?"Minho asked. I dismissed my statement.

"Why didn't you answer me when I called your name?"I asked. 

"I didn't want you seeing me like this."He said.

"You could've said "don't come in". I said.

"Well I didn't know you would've broken down the door."He protested. I sighed and looked at Minho. He was just washing his nose with a towel. 

"Here let me help you."I said and made him sit down. 

"So tell me."I said wiping his nose as he had his face facing up.

"How the hell did Taemin give you a bloody nose?"I asked with a small chuckle. He smiled.

"Long story."He said.

"Long story short?"I asked.