Who's there!?

Apocalypto

Stryker's POV

Minho grabbed my wrist and looked at me directly into my eyes.

"We need to talk..." He said firm anda little bit of force. Talk about what? There is nothing to talk about. I'm fine, everyone should stop worry about me. I know they've been thinking about me ever since that day, but I'm fine. Even before that, our kiss. It wasn't...

 

"About what?" I said. Even though I had so many things to say, those two words were the only thing that came out of my mouth.

 

"Whats wrong?" Taemin asked walking up to the two of us followed by Key. In time Onew and Jonghyun came up to us, all eyes on me. 

I gave a strong glance, and Key noticed.

 

"Stryker, drop the tough girl act and talk to us genuinely for once." He said.    Tough girl act? Really? That's what he calls it?

 

I let out a breath and calmed down a bit.

 

"Look. Guys, I'm fine-" I got cut off.

 

"I want the old Stryker back! The Stryker that can be an awesome girl by day and a complete bad- by night. I don't like this new you at all!" Taemin snapped. 

 

Everyone was just staring at him. Onew slowly raised his hand.

 

"I also agree. Stryker. I think we've all seen a change in you. It's not like we're blaming you, but it's just..." Onew got cut off.

 

"We miss you, Stryker." Minho said.

 

"A lot." Jonghyun added. 

 

"And we want..." I cut Key off and jumped on him giving a huge hug. I let tears fall our of my sockets for the first time for an emotional cause in front of them. I felt a lot of hugs. I started yelling in anger. 
 

"I HATE HIM! I HATE HIM SO MUCH! I JUST CAN'T!" I yelled clenching my fists.

 

"Ssssshhhh..." Onew said my screwed up hair. I broke the hug and stared at everyone and their face expressions. None of them had awkward expressions, or anger, but they were caring and sad. I let out a small smile and laughed a little. I saw Taemin's eyes glow when I did that. 

 

"I hate to spoil the fun and all..." I heard a deep voice behind me. The voice. I've never heard it before, but it sounded threatening. I was about to turn around until I heard a gun.

 

"Don't move or I'll blow your brains out." The man said behind me. I then felt something at the back of my head as is if a gun was directly pointed there. I desperately looked at the boys and mouthed one word.

 

Run