Where Were You???

Apocalypto

I slowly jumped up making sure I won't hit Taemin or Minho and looked at Onew, then at Key.

"He's resting right now. He got hurt pretty bad, and apparently you did too."Key said looking at my cuts and bruises.

"Ok. Well its your turn."I said looking at Minho, then Taemin, and back at Key.

"For what?"Taemin asked.

"Why were you guys late with the meeting spot. I know we were on our own, but we were way behind. You guys should've been there by then. Waiting by the Jeep maybe."I said and sat back down.

"We ran into something. We didn't use it though."Key said.

"What is it?"Jonghyun asked. 

"Minho show em'' Taemin said. Minho stcuk his hand in the back part of his jeans taking out a gun.

"Where did you get this?"I asked taking the gun from him. It was a 38 special. I started playing around with it (safely) and adjusted it. I showed Taemin and Minho something.

"Ok which ever one of you guys shoots this you need to know three things." I said and they were paying close attention.

"Ok if you see this little latch and its red that means its ready to fire. Press it again and the red disappears which means the gun is on safety."I said and they nodded.

"Second. Its not like the movies where shooting a gun was no problem. Especially a 38. I recommend holding it with two hands, or at least far away from your face. It has a loud...pop."

"Third. A 38 only holds 6 rounds. Use it wisely."I said and handed the gun back to Minho.

"Oh and we have this..."Taemin said and brought a medium sized bag and dropped it on the floor. He took out one bullet and showed it to me.

"And the bag is filled with them."Taemin said putting the bullet back.

"Yea and Stryker. If we knew you had to jump then we would've ditched the gun."Key said.

"Thanks?"I slightly said not knowing if that was supposed to make me feel better or not.

"So Jonghyun. How long until we're out..."Taemin asked. 

"Tomorrow morning..."Jonghyun said. That's great! its around 11:30 and if we're out tomorrow then I guess thats ok.

"Hey if you end up getting tired then I can drive."I offered.

"Thans but no thanks. A motorcycle is different from driving a car."Jonghyun said. 

"I'll have Key do it."He said. 

"Fine then, I'm going to sleep."I said.

"Night Stryker."Minho said first.

"Good night Stryker."Taemin said.

"Night. Sweet Dreams."Key said.

"Night. And remember. Once you wake up, we're out of here."Jonghyun said. I crawled up in a little ball in the corner and closed my eyes.

"Good night guys. And Thanks...a lot."I said and dozed off.