Family Reunion

Apocalypto

 

Stryker’s POV

I picked up the hockey stick and charged at my dad. While running I threw the hockey stick up in the air and high kicked him right in the chest, which made him ram the wall. I caught the hockey stick and put the bigger end against his neck. 

 

“How...are...you...still...alive...?” I asked taking heavy breaths. I then looked back at Minho on the floor with his bleeding ankle and the other boys in a fighting stance. 

 

Then I looked back at my dad. He was smiling at me.

 

“Glad to have you back.” He said. I punched him in the arm.

 

“Dad...how did you escape prison?” I asked. Right now I don’t want a conversation, just answers. 

 

“That part was easy sweet heart. But I can’t tell you.” He said. He then made a grin that seemed like he was a crazy person. I have to admit I got shivers from it. 

 

“Fine then. But we’re leaving.” I said and let him go, then I grabbed a cast, tweezers, and bandages for Minho. I didn’t look back at my father, and I didn’t want to see him anymore, but the guys kept their eyes locked on my father.

 

“We’re going.” I said. But their eyes, they turned from anger to shock. 

 

“Stryker.” My dad said. I turned around, only to see a gun pointed at my dads head by his own head. I dropped everything I had in my hands from shock. 

 

“Dad...Don’t...please don’t.”

 

“The last thing I wanted to do before I died was to see you and Juliette alive. Half of that plan failed since Juliette disappeared, but at least I was able to see you.” He said. 

 

Juliette?

 

Disappeared?

 

“Dad...what are you talking about?” I asked clenching my fists.

 

“The foster agency didn’t tell you? No police ever came to your house? When was the last time you’ve heard from Juliette?” He asked with the gun still pointed to his head. I help my hands up and slowly started walking closer and closer to him.

 

“Dad...what happened to Juliette?” 

“The major suspect was your mother since she was never arrested when I was. And there have been recordings of her stalking Juliette, but thats all they had on her. The case is still cold.” He said. I was about two feet away from him by the time he finished his sentences.

 

“Dad, when did this happen?” I asked. He smiled at me again.

 

“Last month.” He said 

 

“Do you know where mom is?” I asked.

 

“In Hell.” He answered quickly.

 

Then he shot himself.

 

In time less than a blink.

 

There was no time for me to save him.

 

But I still felt guilty. 

 

I froze.

 

I completely froze.

 

I felt like time literally stopped.

 

There was this huge pain in chest.

 

Like there was something inside of me.

 

Just eating me up.

 

My throat got clogged, and my vision was getting blurry and my cheeks started getting wet.

 

I felt myself shaking.

 

I looked at my dead father, thinking about my dead mother, and my kidnapped sister.

 

That’s when my knees gave out and I fell.

 

I fell crying soflty, feeling to much pain to even get up. I heard my name being called many times, but they seemed so far away.

 

I felt more tears slowly roll down on my cheeks. I couldn’t see anything.

 

Then I felt many hands wrap around me, most likely the guys.

 

They were talking to me.

 

But I don’t know what they were saying. It still seemed so far away.

 

I felt cold. Really cold.

 

I felt hurt and pain also.