What Just Happened?!!!!!!!!!!!!

Apocalypto

 

Stryker's POV

 

"Don't move or I'll blow your brains out." The man said behind me. I then felt something at the back of my head as is if a gun was directly pointed there. I desperately looked at the boys and mouthed one word.

 

Run

 

I raised my hands up in surrender, and attmepted to turn around to see who the man was, but he only pressed the gun harder against my head.

 

"Stop!" Jonghyun yelled in anger. I studied the guys faces to see their emotions. All of them, Taemin, Key, Onew, Jonghyun, and Minho knew the guy who was behind  me. You can just tell by their wide eyed anger and shocked exression. 

 

"What do you want?" I yelled still facing the boys, talking to the unkown man behind me. I was willing to act fast and take the risk of dodging the bullet, but...if I even managed to do that then the bullet would hit one of the guys. I'm trying to think of a plan for this, but I can't. Not without putting myself at risk or the guys. 

 

"What do you want!" I yelled even louder. I desperately looked at the guys, Taemin seemed to be the most mad, it was almost like his eyes were pitch black with rage. 

 

"Let go of Stryker." Taemin said having 100% eye contact with the person behind me. Taemin started walking closer, but once he was about two feet away from me, it was almost like the man behind me panciked. He immediately put his arm around my neck and squeezed tightly. I didn't want to scream, but I would've. I felt the gun being pushed againt the left side of my head. The man's arm was covered in blood, but it wasn't zombie guts or anything, but it was human, and it was also fresh blood.

 

oh my gosh.

 

"Let go of Stryker." Minho said getting angrier and angrier for each word he said, also keeping the same eye contact that Taemin has. 

 

Wait.

 

Stryker? They keep saying "Let go of Stryker

 

If I didn't know this man, then...they wouldn't be saying my name.

 

But...

 

Who can he be? 

 

My height is 5'9 and this man is taller than me, knows how to use a gun, has fresh human blood on himself, extremely muscular, and the boys and I both know him.

 

oh my gosh.

 

I know who this person is. I didn't try to turn around, and I didn't look at the boys. I simply looked down at my feet and the boodt arm thats grasping my neck. 

 

"I'm going to ask one more time..." I said yelling louder for each word.

 

"What."

 

"The."

 

"Hell."

 

"Do."

 

"You."

 

"Want."

 

"From."

 

"Me."

 

"Roger."