New Home?

Apocalypto

I woke up by the tapping on my shoulder, opening my eyes realzing it was Minho.

"Good. Your awake."He said with a warm smile. 

"Cuz you woke me up."I mumbled.

"Stryker! You gotta check this out."Taemin said coming in the car. The trunk was completely opened and the sunlight was beaming down on my face.

"What?"I asked.

"Just come on."He persuaded.

"Just come out when you want, someone wants to meet you." Minho said and left. I sat up and got my eyes to adjust, then I walked out and it was beautiful. I thought I died and moved to heaven. The trees were huge and green and there were so many, like a growing forest. Beyond that was three dazzling springs shining in the sunlight and the guys were in there. All shirtless, laughing and having water fights. There was a tree Taemin was climbing and he jumped off into one of the springs. I looked to my left and saw a HUGE house, a mansion actually. Then there was a stable, big enough to fit about 20 horses, I bet there are 20 horses there. The stable was silver with no dent and a perfect paint job. There was a farm house filled with hay, also no dent and perfectly painted red an white. There was a small chicken coop painted grey and a girl who looks about my age is picking up some eggs. I looked back at the house and saw a man waving for me to come over.

I got closer to him, he had a friendly look like he can get along with anyone. His looks were in the early thirties, aftershave beard, wearing khakis, boots, glasses, and a plaid shirt. Oh! And super tall. 

"Are you Stryker?"He asked with a smile. I nodded.

"Good, then come over here, I would like to show you around."He said and walked away, I followed. Is this the home Key wanted, seached for, hoped for, and found? Cuz gawd I hope so. 

"Now even though my house seems big, I have no room for you to stay in here, just so we're clear."He said. Damn it. Then what the hell are we doing here! We were walking all around the house and my legs got tired like I spent five hours at a music shop. I was thinking about how many zombies can hide in here, how many escape plans can I make. Even though we're not staying here, just in case.

"So who are you?"I asked.

"The names Roger, Roger Duncan."He said. I nodded and smiled.

"Your friends made tents outside, thats where your staying. Don't worry, I gave plenty of pillows and blankets for you guys to use."He said. My eyes went wide.

"Out...outside?" I stuttered. He smirked.

"Why? You afraid of the dark or something?"He asked. I was about to yell all the anger I was holding in all this time. Afraid of the dark? Thats not the thing we should be afraid of. I let the subject go and asked a question.

"Do you have guns out here?"I asked.

"Yes, why? Your not planning on shooting anyone are you?"He asked. Whats wrong with this guy.

I opened my mouth ready to become Ms.Motormouth until someone called my name. Jonghyun. 

"Stryker."He said calmly leaning on one of the doors. His arms were crossed, wearing only soaking wet shorts, and his hair was still wet sparkling.

"What!"I whisper yelled clunching my knuckles hoping that he would get the message for him to go away.

"Can I talk to you...out here for a quck sec."He said.

"Uhhh...yea, sure.''I said walking to him, we walked over to the next room. 

"Don't say anything about the ankou's."

"Ankou's?"I asked. He smiled at me.

"yea, cool name for them huh? Ankou's are supposed to be these monster things who come back to life."I dismissed the name calling at the moment.

"Why? So we sleep out there where those ankou's can come take us anytime?"I asked he opened his mouth but I kept on going.

"And this house is a mansion I don't understand why we can't stay on the couch, in a sleeping bag, on a blanket, or just on the floor! Its tons more safer. He has guns, and he thinks I'm going to shoot somebody, and..."Now this time Jonghyun interrupted me.

"He doesn't know."He said. My eyes went wide.

"About the ankou's?"I asked. He shook his head.

"Then why don't we tell him! He needs to know. Keep his head up and in the game. He needs to be careful. We have to tell him."I said and tried to leave the room, until he grabbed my wrist.

"Don't. It just might make things worse. At least tell him once Onew heals, he needs rest."He said. I rolled my eyes and looked back at him.

"He's swimming in a clear spring."I mumbled.

"He still needs fun."Jonghyun spoke back.

"What exactly did you tell him anyways?"I asked in curiousity.

"what do you mean?"He asked.

"What did you tell Roger anyways?" I asked.

"Oh! We were highschool students going out to a retreat and got lost for the past three days."

"Why three days?"

"So it would be more believable for a guy to have a sprained ankle, a gun, and a bloody girl." I crossed my arms and raised an eyebrow. 

"We said we went hunting."He said.

I felt a small shoulder tap from behind. I turned around only to see Roger.

"Shall we continue with the tour?"He asked. There's still more!!!!!!!