Looking Back At The Past

Apocalypto

"You can't know that for sure."Minho suggested. I stood up and leaned on the "wall" of the car. I ripped the sleeves of my shirt and started wiping my knees. 

"Damn it."I mumbled looking at the skin pulls. Taemin and Minho offered to help and I accepted.

"Ouch."I said clenching my hands.

"Sorry."They both mumbled in unison.

"Don't be. Thanks."I mumbled where they can barely hear me. I don't like awkward moments and lovey dovey moments.

"Hey Stryker. If you want. We can have some time to look for your parents. Where would..."I cut Minho off.

"Even if they are alive, to me they're dead."i said.

"Stryker...you shouldn't be thinking stuff..."I cut Taemin off this time.

"You have no idea what they have done to me..."i said. 

"We got plenty of time to here your story!"Jonghyun yelled from the front. I sighed while I looked at the other glances, also wanting to hear my story.

"My dad...he was a terrible person. Like a drunk. He would beat me, over and over, and over."I said with my eyes closed imagining every single time he did it to me.

"And my mom, she would just watch. I don't even know how she could've stand it, until I realized they didn't care, both of them. My dad destroyed a little piece of me everyday like it was his addiction." 

"Why didn't you just turn him in? You could've had a better home..."Taemin asked.

"I know, and you don't know how tempted I was to do so."

"Then why didn't you?"Key asked.

"I had a little sister. She's five. If I turned them in then we might have been separated, and this was the only time I didn't even accept the risk in my head."

"So thats it? You just went through hell until all this happened?"Key asked.

"No. I came home early one day and my dad was drunk. He took a metal yard stick and whipped my back over and over. He was sick and made my sister watch. She was crying. I kept telling her to look away but my dad made her watch. This was the first time my sister witnessed this. Then my dad, he picked me up, and threw me across the room. He attacked my sister. It was enough. I kicked his , and called 911. There was a huge case over it and the scars on my back weren't enough to just send him to jail. There were trials for the past three months, until my mom fessed up. My dad is probably in jail right now, and my mom? I don't know. She ran out of my life."

"And your sister?"Key asked.

"I spent a year trying to get the best family, and then I did. They adopted her and they were the best. Sometimes my sister would call me saying how much she loves it there."

"And when did all of this happen? When did it start?"Minho asked.

"He beat me when I was four, I turned him in when I was thirteen."I mumbled.

"What happened to you? Your mind was all over your sister and once she was doing well, were you happy?"

"I stayed in a normal foster home. No biggie, having the bad times and good times. My sister had the best though. The person I tried conacting was her. Her name is Juliette. Right now. She's thirteen and if she's like me she can take care of herself."I said.

"Where do they live?"Jonghyun asked.

"Not here. They live in New York. Right now. We just make it out of the city, better yet the state."I said maybe for the next hour it was completely silent.

"Your dad was such a bastard." Minho finally said.

"Oh well you go that right!"Key said. Oh ! I completely forgot about Onew.