Escape??? Not likely...

Apocalypto

"I warned you!" Lily yelled madly. I took a small glare at Key, and he even had a little bit of fear in his eyes.

"let's go!"I said and ran out the door.

"what do you think that was?"key asked while we were sprinting through the multiple hallways. I didn't answer until we reached the staircase. I looked down and saw a scene that churned my stomach.

"I don't know. But act fast."I said.

I saw Taemin being pounded roughly on the wall by Roger. Trey has a gun pointing directly at Minho's head. Jonghyun and Onew were TRYING to fight, and were doing ok. Now it's my turn. My anger was rising. Who knew the living were going to be the ones who would take us. Well not today. I ran down the stairs, skipped a couple and jumped the rest.

"hey! Idiots! Get the hell away from them!" I yelled and tackled Roger off of Taemin. I then took Treys neck from behind and smashed his head to the wall, not hard enough to kill him though.

"Key! Get the door!" I yelled.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                                                                                                 

                                                                                                     KEYS POV
I opened the door even though i knew it was to the pool, but it was the closest one. Stryker jumped to her feet and ran out. Onew was next, right after her...until Darel came, tackled me to the floor and shut it.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                                                                             

                                                                                                 MINHO'S POV
Darel comes to my vision holding Key by the shirt. No sign of Stryker, maybe she got out and she's safe. Roger got up, out of the attack from Stryker.

"where is she?!"roger yelled in anger. I looked at Trey who was still un-conscience. Idiot. I hated that guy.

"she ran out and into the pool area." Darel said throwing Key on the floor.
Roger growled.

"well go get her you idiot."roger mumbled. Darel's eyes wanted to protest but he still followed his dads orders. Onew and Taemin stood on my right and left while Jonghyun helped Key up.

"what the hell are you doing!" I yelled wondering so much why the hell they're trying to kill us. I mean they're the living, chaos started out there, and yet they're still tryin to kill us.

"once we get your friend Styker back. Then everything would be explained."roger said, still with his gun up.

"you should know about the walkers out there! Why us and not them?"

Roger started laughing like a maniac. Huh? Maybe he's crazy also. Damn it. I know he's not going to talk. This would be good if I had my gun right now. I can't believe I'm going to say this but I so wish zombies would just ram through the door and come inside. But I guess fate would decide if that should happen or not. The best thing is...Darel left to go catch Stryker empty-handed.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                                                       Stryker's POV
I saw the pool door open only to see Darel. Damn it. I haven't heard any gun shots yet so I think that's good news. I'm not so sure. I ran to the bushes and hid there. How can I escape Darel's eyes without even making a sound? I looked around for a plan...there was none. The best I got is to fight my way out. I started exiting the bushes and tried my best for him not to see me. So much for that working since he's literally guarding the place. He spotted me. Time to jump into action.

"Hello Sweetheart."He said sarcastically and with a fake smile.

"Its on."I said smirking. 

I visualized the surface of the pool making my stragedy. Got it. I ran to one of the walls, which had a switch, I hoped the switch was the pool lights. I was only a couple feet away, jumped for it, and made the switch...I was right. Pitch black, and nothing else, not even the house lights. I have a photo-graphic memory and memorized my stragedy, back up plan, and how this was going to act out, thinking about every single possible move Darel would make, or even think about making. I jumped into the pool, where all that Darel can hear is a big splashing sound. This was the only way i can get closer to him without making a sound, that is if I swim in the depth of the water, which i did. But before I jumped in I quickly grabbed a good looking size of a rock, part of my back up plan. I can imagine him right now turning to his right,then left, and right again waiting for my move to come in. I heard his footsteps getting closer and closer to the pool, like he was ready to jump in. 

But he didn't have to. With the right amount of steps he had to take, he was only two feet away from the pool. Now i have muscle to get out of the pool quickly, so thats what I did. I jumped out and punched him right in the face, I heard him grunt.

"You !"He mumbles. I chuckled. 

"Had enough?"I asked. I heard him spit on the floor, maybe to him it was a sign that his answer was "not even close", but to me it says, "I'm over here!" But you know me. I like to make things interesting. If he didn't get this hint that I was over here, then he must be really dumb.

"Well then bring it." I heard his footsteps faster and faster, then I felt two hands grab my shoulder. Bingo. He tried plounging me down and into the pool, but he really doesn't know me. Which is a good thing. I deflected his push, took him by the shirt and flipped him over, having him fall on his face helplessly. Now the finshing move, that will show EVERYONE what I truly got. The last move of the night folks. Well for now. I took Darel by the back of his shirt and had him in a tackling position. I knew where the door was, where I can go to the room and knock over the door. I was ready to ram that door down, using Darel as my shield. I had no pity on him, he tried to kill us all, I took a couple steps forward, actually rushing a couple steps forward, until I felt a handful of blood on my hands.

That was it

Even though he's the living, and he tried to kill us.

He still isn't the major enemy I need to get rid of

Or let alone kill.

I can't kill anyone.

My goal isn't to kill him

My mind was so side tracked from the real problem

In the real...REAL WORLD

The zombies....

So as I say again

My goal isn't to kill him

Just to make him get what he deserves,

and needs

and just enough for me to make sure he is no more harm to us anymore

and FOR SURE he's not.

But it doesn't mean the rest aren't. 

Roger and Trey.

I had a new plan. 

I rammed the door alright, knowing the Darel already had enough from me, so I used my shoulder, the same one I used to ram the bathroom door when I saw the blood in the hallway. It might have been bruised up a bit from before and it may not have had enough strength as before, but it had enough. So I didn't use Darel as my shield, but we BOTH had to go through the glass. We pounded right through it, he grunts while I try to hold my breath in and once we rammed through that door, i saw five familiar pairs of eyes stare at me, and I have to say I'm glad to see all five of those pairs of eyes to be in life and blinking. Then I took a look at the other two pairs of eyes that I wanted to kill right now, and while "my boys" had their eyes on me, Trey and Roger had their eyes on the bloody Darel. They must be mad and full of rage, which is exactly what I need...