Guns....I freaking hate guns

Apocalypto

Once I mentioned the name Roger, he started laughing hysterically. He quickly turned me around where I can see his face. I don't know what exactly happened to him, but his image is not the Roger I remember, but his voice still matched the profile. On his left he had a black eye, and his nose was completely bruised. Down to his mouth, his lips werre completely red with blood and busted up. On his chin was more of a purple color, and up on his forehead was a gush of blood. 

 

"LOOK WHAT THE HELL YOU DID TO ME!! I WELCOMED YOU INTO MY HOME! AND THIS IS HOW YOU REPAY ME!!" He said taking out a small pocket knife and quickly cut my right shoulder and went down to my stomach. The cuts weren't deep, but it still caused me to grunt a little. 

 

"LET. HER. GO!" Taemin yelled only to have Roger go down and cut my legs deeper, that's when I screamed. Taemin went crazy after that and he took action by tackling me to the ground, taking my out of harms way. I heard him scream, but he still tried to hold it in. My eyes went huge with worry as I looked over and saw Roger slashing his back, obviously deeper than my cuts. With Taemin still on top of me, I swiped my leg having Roger trip, and Taemin got up before me. Roger then turned over and slashed his knife in the air like he couldn't see, he was literally going crazy with the thing. As Taemin and I walked over to the others Minho came up behind Roger and took his weapons, kicking him in the back of his knee causing him to fall over, swiped theknife, and then smashingly elbowed him on the shoulder. Taemin let go of me and ran up to Roger, they were furious, way beyond furious.

  

Key and Jonghyun ran up to me and put my arms around their shoulder, and I bet Onew was getting the car. I looked back at Roger, Minho, and Taemin, only to see that Roger was knocked out. I looked forward and saw the Jeep coming closer and Onew driving. Minho and Taemin started walking over to us and in about a minute the Jeep was infront of me. I was about to walk in until I heard Minho scream my name in the deep voice he has, it was still in the mixture of anger, but also mixed with worry. As the Jeep's back door opened, I was immediately, and roughly smashed into the car as I let go the grasp Key and Jonghyun had on me. Before I can turn around to see my encounter I heard a loud gunshot, followed by a very near loud grunt. I then felt something cold and wet on my back. As fear struck my body I slowly turned around and saw Minho staring right at me, his arms leaning against the door. I then slowly looked down and saw a big clot of a dark color imprinted on his shirt. The color was still spreading.

"Mi-Min-Minho..."I mumbled stuttering as I looked into his eyes. He was growing weaker, and in about two seconds his strength left him and he fell on top of me. I started gently shaking him by the shoudlers, yelling his name over and over, but all I can hear were small whispers. I looked at him, as his eyes were leaving his face. No, no, no, no, no.

"Stryker..." He mumbled he said slowly closing his eyes as I was close to tears. "...I'm...sorry..." He said. He then almost smiled. I then looked up and saw Roger. I saw Roger still with that damn gun in his hand. I saw Roger with his crazy eyes staring directly at me. I saw Roger and I was quickly filled with rage. 

I had Minho still in my arms, as he was still breathing, I then gently set him down inside the car and placed mt hand on his cheek. "Oppa...stay with me okay? Please. You can't do that. You can't do this to me. You can. not. say your goodbyes now, you hear me!" I demanded. He didn't respond, but what he did do was use his remaining strength and gave me a kiss, a really strong kiss. He then let my wrist go and set his head back with a faint smile. "Go get him..." He mumbled with his expression. I looked back at the boys who were staring, they might have even saw our kiss, but I didn't care. All they did was nod at me, cuing me to go. I didn't know if Minho could see me or not but I nodded and gave his hand a squeeze.

"I'll be back you hear me? Don't leave me now." I mumbled and then ran away back to the forest. 

I couldn't see Roger anymore, but I knew he wasn't far. Not in the state he was in. As I ran a couple minutes past the Jeep I stopped into the open empty area of the forest and searched the perimeter. 

 

"ROGER!!" I screamed ready to kill the bastard.