The Game Plan (Taemin's P.O.V)

Apocalypto

"The Jeep is in the garage, 2nd floor."Jonghyun crossed his arms.

"Damn it."Minho mumbled.

"Great..."Key said.  Onew's eyes went wide ready to protest 

"Well if I was informed that the world was coming to an end by those freakin zombies then I might have parked better."Onew said. I looked at Stryker and she was trying to contact her dad on her cellphone. I looked out the window, looking at all the stupid zombies walking around, probably looking for new victims still at this hell of a school. Stryker walked up to me.

"Everything ok?"I asked. She closed her eyes, but put on a convincing smile.

"Uh...no answer."She said shaking her head. She's hiding something...since her eyes are saying another thing.

"Whats the game plan?"Jonghyun asked.

"Make a run for it?"Onew asked.

"No. If we get out then we make it precise."I said. Stryker stood up.

"I second that. Every single move we make has to be planned. No winging it like a stupid tests. Life or death, you pick."She said.

"Then what?"Onew asked. I noticed looking down at those things.

"How do they find you?"I asked.

"I saw one up close. They have no eye pupils."Key said. I started walking around the room thinking. I stopped and started writing on the chalk board.

"Look we have too many advantages that we don't realize yet..."I said and kept writing. Onew stood on my left side, Stryker on my right.

"Minho, hand me a school map on the door."I said and kept writing. He handed it to me and I handed it to Stryker. 

"Find a pushpin somewhere and hang it up." She found one and pounded it to the wall.

"Strong."Onew mumbled. I finished writing taking glances on and off the map.

"Ok, Onew your Jeep. Where exactly is it on the 2nd floor?"I asked.

"The front."

"Perfect."I mumbled.

"You got a plan?"Stryker asked.

"Sorda. Better than any other..."

"Well spit it out."Jonghyun said.

"Right. Well they have no eye pupils, so they're probably blinded."I said poiting to one of my bullet points.

"But I think they still get us from our scent. How ours is life, so death should have a distinct scent also."I continued. 

"So whats the plan?"Key asked.

"Where's the keys?"I asked Onew knowing already he doesn't have them. We have a school rule where we put our keys in our gym lockers where coach hangs out, no one is allowed to leave school campus, until after hours. So the teachers would lock up our car keys, and thats most likely where Onew's are.

"The boys locker room."

"Which is on the other side of the school!!"Stryker yelled.

"Its ok. It all works out. Here's the plan."I said looking at her.