Meeting the Sister

Apocalypto

Taemin barged in.

"Hey guys, foods..."Taemin didn't finish his sentence, noticing the door barged down.

"The food is...ready. How...did...you, why...did..you?"Taemin literally couldn't finish his sentences. His eyebrows were scrunched up, he had a confused expression on his face, he was poiting and at me then Minho over and over, and he stared at the door, Minho, then me over and over.

"Unbelievable huh?"Minho said putting his hand on my shoulder, I let it rest there. Taemins eyes really went wide then.

"What! Stryker! You did this...by yourself?"He asked.

I popped up, ready to eat the food. I started washing Minho's blood off my hands. I heard Taemin mumble.

"Omo..."

"That was my expression."Minho said. I walked over to Taemin and stood next to him. I wanted to change the subject.

"So how about the food?"I asked. Taemin snapped back to reality.

"Right, breakfast."He said closing his eyes and shaking his head, still trying to snap out of it.

"So I guess we'll see you down there."I said looking at Minho who still has to change.

"Yea, and Stryker?"He said just as I was about to look away. I only turned my head back.

"Yea?"I asked.

"Thanks...a lot."He said. I smiled at him.

"No problem. Just don't scare me like that again..."I said and walked off. Taemin followed me, and gently took me by the shoulder.

"So...you did that? Because you were scared?"He asked, getting wide eyed, this image was almost funny if I didn't think about that there's a zombie apocalypse just outside this mansion.

"Well more like worried."I corrected.

"omo..."he mumbled again. We both turned to a new hallway where there was one room, slightly opened, and it wasn't empty. I tugged on the end of Taemin's shirt.

"You haven't been in that room have you?"I asked poiting down the hallway.

"No, but let me guess..."I looked at him.

"We're going to check it out."He said in a mock tone that was most likely supposed to be mine.

"Yup, lets go."I said and we started walking. Once we reached the door, I took my knuckle and gave the door two small knocks.

"Hello?"I said.

"Come in..."A dark gloomy voice said, I looked inside seeing a girl. Also my age. She had long hair tied up in two braids, one long braid on the right, the other on the left. A black ring on her middle finger, her head was facing down where I couldn't even see a glimpse of her face, and she was wearing a dark cape, with the hood on top. I knew exactly who this was, I have now met Trey's sister.

Taemin pulled me back out of the room and into the hallway.

"Who the hell is that!?"He asked.

"Trey and Darel's sister."I mumbled and got back into the room.

"Are you alone?"She asked.

"No, I'm..."I was about to say with a friend, but she interrupted me.

"Your with a boy, he's your age. I feel his presence..."She said.

"Uhh yea"I said. Taemin was pulling back at my shirt whileI tried to get in. I finally slapped his hand away. 

"Are you Trey's sister?"I asked.
 
"Yes. You must be with the group that came in yesterday."She said, I walked into her room and Taemin followed. 
 
"Yea, I am."I said, is she cuckoo? Or is this real.
 
"Liar, liars, you all are lying."She said, I turned back at Taemin and he shrugged his shoulders.
 
"Whats your name?"I asked.
 
"Lily."She said in an almost normal tone.
 
"Lily, who's lying to you?"I asked. Was she talking about us?
 
"He is, they are. They're  wearing disguises. Masks, they hide and capture. They're always watching me. Their eyes are on me. They're watching us, right now."She said.Taemin started tugging on my shirt. I wanted to know what she was talking about.
 
"Lily, who's watching you, us?"I asked.
 
"Its too late."She started laughing hysterically. I grabbed her hands, and she looked directly at me.
 
"You fell, you all fell. Its all too late."
 
"Is it the things outside? The monsters?"I asked. She stopped laughing and it was almost like she knew exactly what I was talking about.
 
"Darkness will rise, it will over power. You won't be there to see it."She said. So she calls it the darkness?
 
"Lily, I need to know everything you know about the darkness."I said trying to be sweet and patient.
 
"They're coming, coming this way. Satellites, satellites are help. Technology will give you knowledge."
 
"Guys! Get down here!"I heard Key's voice yell.
 
"Stryker lets go."Taemin said. I looked back at him and I nodded. I looked at Lily and she looked crazy almost. There was one thing she said that was normal.
 
"Stryker."She said.
 
"Don't trust them."She said. I had no comment and walked away. Time to eat.