Romance

Apocalypto

I was pulling back as hard as I can while too many zombies were trying to take me. Some of them were actually trying to get in the Jeep hungry for Taemin and Minho. Now I know how Onew was feeling when I had to pull him out.

"KEY. DRIVE!" Minho yelled in his deep voice. Jonghyun and Onew woke up. With one large pull and with Key's driving they got me completely in the vehicle. Key drve backwards and ran over all those bastards that tried to eat me. I wiped the tears off my face and tried to control my breathing.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                 MINHO'S P.O.V

I looked at Stryker and how she tried to calm herself down. She stood on her knees and yanked mine and Taemins shirt off her arm. I was so relieved when I saw no sign of scratches, or bites. There was a mark on her arm that looks like a rope burn and I know for sure that it wasn't no where zombified. Jonghyun and Onew jumped into the trunk and closed the windows, while me and Taemin stayed on either side of Stryker. I made the first move and started patting her back, getting closer to her. 

"Its ok, its all over now."I whispered in her ear. Out of nowhere she jumped up and hugged me, having little sobs. Taemin was gently playing with her hair and tapping her head. I put my arms around her and hugged her tightly, then of course. The moment was stopped...by Jonghyun.

"Ok Minho, Taemin. Put on a freakin shirt."He said and got up to the passenger seat, Onew got back up on the seats in front of us. Stryker let go of me and started rubbing her arm. 

"Does it hurt?"Taemin asked.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                    KEY'S P.O.V

I looked at Jongyun and kept on driving.

"Is she ok?"I asked him. 

"Yea she's fine. Just a burn on her arm." Jonghyun said. I sighed.

"Hey Stryker. I don't want to be the bad guy here. But no more taking risks. You already had enough. No more risks, at least for you."I said.

"I agree." Minho, Taemin, Jonghyun, and Onew said in unsison. From up here I heard Stryker mumble.

"Fine."

"So what happened anyways?"Jonghyun asked. I started driving through the woods and put the Jeep on four wheel drive. I tried to find the best ways to drive through with out making it so bumpy and at the same time explaining everything to Jonghyun.

"We were completely surrounded by the zombies up at front. Pounding on our car, so Stryker went out to the back and see if I could reverse. We needed light so we opened up the window. All of a sudden those things came up and grabbed her, and thats when you woke up."

"Hey Stryker are you ok?"Jonghyun asked looking back.

"Shhh. She's sleeping."Taemin said. 

"Like deep asleep?"I asked.

"Oh yea. Definety." Minho said. 

"So what do you think?"Onew asked.

"About?"Minho and Taemin asked at the same time.

"Her. Stryker."I said. 

"Lets not talk about this right now. I'm going to sleep again."Minho said.

"Same here."Taemin announced.

"Night!"Jonghyun and I said at the same time. Onew was already getting comfortable at the back.

I knew how I felt about her. She's sweet and wants to put others before herself. She had a dark past that none of us can understand. She can take care of herself and cares for her sister. To me she's like a tomboy sister of mine.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                           MINHO'S P.O.V

I knew how I felt about Stryker. I laid down, closed my eyes and got to thinking. She was amazing. She knows how to live in this type of world. Her dark past made her stronger. She's not afraid of taking any risk. She can make up a plan. She's quick on her feet. And even though she can take care of herself I need to protect her. To me she's like a best friend and maybe more.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                           TAEMIN'S P.O.V

Stryker. I'm getting closer to her. I want to protect her. I doubt I'm the only one. I don't want her out of my sight. I can't stand thinking about her past, and I don't like seeing her hurt. When I saw her jump out of the vent my heart jumped with shock and fear. She was coughing up blood which made me run to her. She covered in blood, I thought she changed already, or commited suicide, or that she died. I don't want to feel that hurt and turn in my stomach again.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                      JONGHHYUN'S P.O.V

I know I didn't have the best first impression on her, but when I looked into her eyes it was like love at first sight. I knew when I looked at her my eyes went wide and before I could apoligize Taemin tackled me to the ground. I don't believe in love at first sight. But the way she acts, and moves, and knows all of this makes her...beautiful.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                              ONEW'S P.O.V

                                               z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z 

===================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================

So now you have found out where the romance kicks in! Please sound off in the comment section below. I know I said this before, but I'm going to say it again! 
The more you comment the faster I'll update. I know I can't really expect a lot with only 9 subscribers...but oh well. 

                                                                                                                                              -soul-R