Meeting Trey.

Apocalypto

"So you are welcome anytime to get snacks, or just a little warmth. You can stay where you want and go anywhere, but the pool is strictly off limits."Roger said making himself very clear when he said the pool.  I smiled and nodded.  "thank you again for letting me and my friends stay here."I said and walked off. 

"wait!"he yelled jogging up to me. 

"yes?"I asked patiently. 

"can you meet my children? They're about the same age as you. They're  home schooled so they don't have many friends. I sighed and smiled, which to him meant yes. 

"thank you." he said and walked off. Hmmm. I wonder if the guys met them already. I walked outside and saw a boy at the chicken coop. He did look about my age and I might as well get the introduce stuff over with. 

"hey you need some help?"I yelled out. He smiled at me and waved for me to come over. 

"Trey." he said with his hand out. I shook it. 

"Stryker." I said. It's good staying in a  first name basis, also not getting so close to someone. Who knows if you'll lose them or not. 

"so your the girl covered in blood."he said in his country accent obviously a cowboy guy. 

"that's me. Hunting went pretty bad." I said making it convincing. 

"tell me?" he asked. I smiled. 

"maybe later. " I insisted. 

"right. So ready to give me a hand?" he asked. I nodded. 

"so we just takers eggs and put it in this basket?"

"that pretty much simplifies it up." he said and so I did what I said. Hoping I won't crack the egg. 

" so how many of you are here?" I asked wondering how many kids would I have to introduce myself to.

"theres only four of us. Me, my brother,  my sister, and my dad." he said. 

"but if your not into weird things I recommend for you to stay away from her."he said. I handed over the basket and we were now walking back to the house.

"why?" 

"she's a little...different than us."

"how so?" and here's where my curiosity or nosiness kicks in. 

"she says she sees things. Not like visions, but fortune telling. Almost Psychic." Huh. I wonder what she can say about the ankou's. Damn it. Only if Trey knew about them. It would make things so much easier.

"so where does your sister hang around here anyways?"  "she's stays in her room all day doing nothing. Im serious though. Stay away from her." he said and walked away. 

"but!" I yelled but he ignored and walked inside the house. Well one down two more to go. I looked around not seeing the other brother and in five minutes I gave up looking and ran over to the springs where the guys were. 

"hey guys." I said.  "so pretty sweet place huh?" Onew asked only floating in the water. 

"yea. Hey have you met his kids yet?" I asked. They all looked at me. 

"he has kids!" they all simultaneously said.  I wonder why he told me to introduce myself to them and not these guys.  "yea. He told me to introduce myself." I told them. 

"so how many are there?" Jonghyun asked. 

"three. Two brothers one sister." 

"and he just told you to go introduce yourselves to them?"Minho asked. 

"yea? Why are you guys acting like its so weird?" I wondered. 

"we're not. Sorry of it may seem like it. We're just."

"protective."Minho mumbled. I smiled at him, with a little of appreciation. 

"so why don't you jump in!"key yelled splashing me with water. I laughed, dipped my foot in and made a little splash at him that deserved some pity. LOL. 

"I am covered in blood you know." I said. I did want to jump in though. 

"it's ok. It's a spring. Rain will come down tonight and wash it away." Jonghyun insisted. 

"uhhhh I don't know." I said. They took small little glances at each other and smiled. Oh crap. They were fast. Jonghyun and Minho grabbed my by the wrists and pulled me down. I had a little playful scream when I fell down. My head was in the water for about two seconds and when I plopped it up I started laughing. The blood started slowly spreading. 

"oh . Your shorts guys." I said looking at the blood.  "Stryker calm down. It's still only water. We can wash it off. Have fun." key said. I smiled and nodded. We were splashing each other, playing games, racing, and the blood cleared out less than thirty minutes since it started raining. 

"I love this." I said. 

"what?"Taemin asked.  "having fun. Here. Just relaxing. Oh. And swimming in the rain." I said smiling. 

"shhh." Onew said. And we all stood still. There was a slow movement out in the woods. Walking closer and closer. And I strongly doubt that it's one of Trey's siblings. Damn it. They finally reached it over here. I knew it was too good to be true.