The Tests

Apocalypto

*Warning: Very short chapter, sorry.

"ok class. Today we'll be using new chemicals all donated from Aperature Science Enrichment Center." Our teacher Ms. Kimberlin said.

"We even have a very young adult coming to show us how to use these safely and productively."

"Productively?"I asked.

"Raise your hand Ms. Bourne."She said in her annoyance called a tone. Before i could open up my mouth a man came into the room. Looking like a real scientist. He was wearing khaki pants, brown belt, and a long sleeve blue shirt. To top it off he wore a lab coat, black church shoes, and had black rectangular glasses. To add to everything, he had a pen behind his ear and a wooden clip board with a couple of paper sheets ontop. 

"And class, this is Dr.Keith."Ms. kimberlin said almost blushing. Jeez, she's crazy. He put down his clip board and started rubbing his hands. 

"So lets get started."He said. Ms.Kimberlin started passing out a tray taking small steps with the chemicals. Honestly it looked like old rum. The old fashioned way you would see it in a pirates movie. The test tubes were so old and dusty. The chemical was a light orange brown and it looked like there was another dark brown chemical inside, mixing in with the other. 

"What the hell is that?"I asked. Ms. Kimberlin didn't even hear me, and somehow got distarcted. An air capsule somehow exploded. Everyone had their eyes opened and wide in a motion like 'OMG what just happened?'. The air directly went on this girls face. Her eyes were red like a waterfall just crashed through her eyes. She was screaming in pain, whiffing her hands on her face like she needed air or she was hot. Her skin on her nose and cheeks looked like they were cracking like cracked lips or a broken statue. I realized it was my best friend. Elizabeth.

"Get her to the chemical bath!" Ms Kimberlin yelled. I looked back fast and saw Elizabeth having that crap on her jeans. She ran in the shower and Dr.Kieth smashed the power button. Her screams were killing my ears. I was worried for her but I can't really deal with pain. I jumped out of my chair and ran out on my way to the bathroom.