Trapped

A Foreigner in Danger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I slowly opened my eyes.

I tried to look around, but everything was dark.

The floor was very hard, it was concrete and I could feel a cold breeze hitting my legs as I shivered.

What had happened and where was I?

“Taetae!” I suddenly shouted.

I let out a gasp as I remembered Taehyung calling me saying he was in some sort of trouble.

But then when I had come out, someone drugged me and took me away...

I jerked open my eyes and slowly lifted myself up from the floor.

Only the moonlight was my guide as I peered closely at some dark objects and realised they were boxes of some sort.

“Hello?” I said loudly as my voice echoed, I was in a warehouse.

I tried standing up, but instantly stumbled over my heels so bent down and threw them to the side before getting up again and trying to find a way out.

I ran over to the large windows from which the moonlight was shining through and tried unlocking the hatch, but it was firmly glued.

I started panicking as I banged the windows.

I could see a road path outside and in the distance were the shining lights of the city.

I couldn’t tell which part of Daegu I was in, but I just wanted to get the hell out of here.

This place gave me bad vibes and I was trembling with fear.

Whoever took me would come back and goodness knows what they would want.

I swept my shaking hands frantically through my hair and ran over to all the windows, but it was no use.

All the window hatches were firmly locked.  

“Help! Help me! Anyone, please!” I screamed whilst slapping the window panes as I saw the headlights of a car.

I was out of luck as it cruised off.

This dark warehouse was at the edge of the city and no one would dare check this out, especially so late at night.

“Oh no. No, no, no,” I whispered to myself as I started running around the warehouse, looking for the door.

It was pitch black and the clouds were now partially covering the only moonlight I had, making the night even darker.

I felt a tear trickle down my cheek as I stopped briefly, trying to regain myself.

I was shaking as I clutched my hair with despair.

“How does it feel to be lost in the dark?”

I jumped and staggered back as a familiar deep voice pierced the dark silence.

The clouds moved away from the moonlight and I realised it was shining on the tall, lean figure of Kim Taehyung.

“T-Taehyung?” I stammered.

He was sprawled on a chair, how long was he sitting there for?

He laughed once before getting up and slowly pacing towards me.

I immediately stepped back as my heart was pounding, it would explode from my chest any moment.

“Surprise,” he growled, stopping inches from me as I was pressing my back deep into the cold wall behind.

I was still in a state of shock and didn’t notice the door swing open as someone the light switch.

Although it was one dim light bulb, I could now see Taehyung clearly.

His dull orange hair was pushed back by a red cap which revealed his thick eyebrows and his eyes were swollen and angry, his lips were puffy and flushed as I gulped.

I looked back to the door and noticed it was Don Lee who had turned the light on.

A lump formed in my throat which wasn’t going down.

Why was he here?

I didn’t have time to find out the answers to my questions as my feet were already running to the now open door.

It was so close, Don Lee wasn’t in the way and I could feel the night breeze already, just a little bit further...

“Not so fast little lady,” Don Lee had grabbed my wrist and pulled me back in.

“Get off me! Let me go! Why are you doing this? Ya!” I protested loudly.

I heard footsteps behind me as Taehyung wrapped his long fingers around my mouth.

I tried struggling, but his grip was as strong as ever.

Why was he trying to detain me here?

“Thanks Don Lee, but I’ve got it now,” Taehyung said coolly, his deep voice penetrating my ear as cold shivers were sent straight to my heart.

Don Lee looked from me to Taehyung, before he nodded.

His dark eyes contrasted with his glass, deathly pale skin and his silence reminded me of Yoongi.

Only Yoongi would never do this to anyone, and he would be pissed off if he ever found out his older brother did this to me.

The door firmly shut behind him and Taehyung immediately loosened his grip on me.

I made a run to the door again, but Taehyung yanked me back by the waist and gently pushed me behind him so that he was standing with his back to me.

He calmly pulled out a key from around his neck that he locked the door with as he turned around to face me.

“What – what are you doing?! You said you were in trouble!” I cried as Taehyung tried to make me sit down, but I pushed him away.

“Mianhae,” he replied quietly.

“Mianhae? Is that all you have to say? Ya why was I so worried when I knew how much of a liar you are! What do you even want?!” I shouted, running my hands over my face as Taehyung was looking straight at me with dull eyes.

“I didn’t want to do this, I really didn’t. But what else could I have done? And me, liar?! You’re the biggest liar here! Until you answer all my questions truthfully, I can’t let you leave,” Taehyung exclaimed with wide eyes and a clenched jaw.

“You can’t do this, you can’t make me do . Hurry up and open the door, now!”

I ran over to the door, trying to pull it open but it was of no use, it was made of pure metal which could only be opened by the key.

After a while of my struggling and Taehyung watching me, I gave up with a final kick before sliding down on the floor.

I leant against the door and pushed my shaking knees up to my chin.

“Minnie, p-”

“Don’t touch me!”

There was a brief silence.

“Why don’t you love me back anymore?”

I lifted my head up with disbelief.

“Love? You make me sick Kim Taehyung. You don’t hurt the people you love. You don’t try to the people you love!” I shrieked, pushing him back.

He grabbed onto my wrist tightly, “You forgot to add something. You don’t cheat on the people you love! You don’t lie about the father of your child! You don’t play with hearts!”

I stared at him with narrowed eyes for a split second.

“And you don’t kidnap the people you love! Don’t do this Taehyung; let me go before I start to hate you!”

Taehyung laughed maniacally and stood up, pacing up and down before dragging me up by the arm and taking me to the chair where he was sitting on before.

“Let – go – of – me – you – freak!” I screamed and kicked, but Taehyung wasn’t giving into my protests.

He threw me into the chair and held me down with one arm and knee as he bent down to pick something up.

He emerged with rope and duck tape.

My heart sunk as fear ran through my nerves, he was going to tie me up here.

“Taehyung, T-Taehyung what are you doing? Let’s talk properly, please,” I trembled, but it was still of no use.

Taehyung shook his head sideways as he held the end piece of rope in his teeth, before tying it around my hands tightly and securing a tight knot.

He was being rough with it as the sound of opening duck tape penetrated the silence that was between us.

He tied the duck tape around my body and on the chair three times before he bent down and bit off the end which was below my waist.

“You think I’m joking with you Minnie, you think I’m not serious. The longer you delay telling me the truth, the longer you’ll be here,” Taehyung muttered, avoiding my eyes and analysing my dress.

I closed my eyes and prayed for this devil to leave the Taehyung I thought I knew.

“Taehyung don’t do this. It’s me, Song Jasmine...”

I trailed off as tears were choking me, what had he become?

He shook his head with anger.

“You can start off by telling me why you let Chanyeol take you to ing prom!”

I sniffed and looked at him, his eyes were blazing but they were two dark tunnels which I couldn’t see anything in.

No sparkling, nothing.

I didn’t reply and turned my head to the side.

Taehyung kicked my chair.

“Ya! I’m talking to you, why did you let Chanyeol take you to prom? And why are you wearing such a revealing dress? It’s prom not a ing cocktail party!” Taehyung roared as I winced from how loud his voice had become.

“Why do you think? Where the hell were you all this time? You know he asked me the day that you tried to me! Who does that? Who does that Taehyung? Huh?!”

Taehyung closed his eyes and suddenly jerked down so that his face was levelled with mine.

“I would never hurt you, I was only trying to-”

I cut him off with a hysterical laugh, “Only trying to what? Show your manliness? Show how you own me or some crazy like that? Taehyung, you destroyed everything by yourself and you’re not making things better!”

“I’m sorry okay! I’m sorry! But I can’t let you go until you tell me the truth...You’re carrying my baby aren’t you? Just tell me the truth now!”

Taehyung tilted my chair back and I gasped in shock, if he let me go I’d fall on my back and hurt my child.

“Taehyung don’t do that! Hajima, stop!”

“Then tell me the truth! You lied to me about getting pregnant in London didn’t you?”

I remained quiet.

I made a promise to myself and to Namjoon that Taehyung wouldn’t know, at least not yet.

I hated myself for still caring about Taehyung and his future; he obviously doesn’t care about me like Jimin does...

He suddenly brought my chair back up and started walking away from me.

He didn’t say a word as he took the key from around his neck and unlocked the door.

“Taehyung! Where are you going?!” I howled as Taehyung turned to look at me.

He tilted his head to the side and pouted his bottom lip out, just like he did when I first came back to Korea.

“I’ll give you some time to tell me the truth. At least now you can’t run away from me.”

“Taehyung! Tae-”

He slammed the metal door behind him as I was left alone in the warehouse, tied up on a wooden chair.

“Ya! Kim Taehyung you bastard! You’ll regret this, I’ll never speak to you again!” I cried out, tears pouring out of my weak eyes.

He’d tied me down so tightly, how would I possibly get out of here?

My anger melted to fear and helplessness as I accepted that Taehyung had gone crazy.

If I tell him the truth, I can run away and never show him my face again.

He’ll know, but the moment he lets me out, I’ll run away from him, I’ll call the police, I’ll do anything so that he never sees me or the child again.

********************* 

JUNGKOOK’S POV

“Ya Jimin hyung! Where are you going?”

A girl in the older year asked me to prom and I said yes because she had no one else to go with.

I didn’t know how shy I’d get and so I’d avoided her since we both came to the packed hall, especially as I saw Sooyoung linking arms with Sehun.

I saw Jimin hyung run out of the hall, leaving Irene speechless and confused so I followed him out and saw him running out of school.

“Jimin! What are you doing out here, come back inside!” I shouted from the gates which would lock behind me if I got out, so we wouldn’t be able to come back in.

Jimin turned to me frantically, “Someone’s kidnapped Minnie! They took her in a black car and...Ya! There’s no time for this!”

My eyes widened, someone kidnapped Jasmine?

“Where’s Taehyunga?” I asked as Jimin was dialling someone.

“He’s not picking up!”

Jimin was really worried but he was slowly getting angry as he started walking up and down the street, he didn’t know what to do.

“Which direction did the car go in?” I asked.

“What kind of a question is that? Ya, this is hopeless!” Jimin’s voice echoed through the street as I walked out of the gates, letting them clang behind me.

“I’ll call my brother, he’d probably know what’s happening,” I said, but Jimin didn’t hear me.

I sighed; Jimin obviously still hadn’t gotten over her.

Even with Irene as his girlfriend, his heart was always with Jasmine.

“Hyung?”

“What’s up?”

He sounded out of breath and he was outside, I could hear the sound of cars.

“Urm, where are you?”

He paused before replying.

“I’m out. What’s up?”

I stared at Jimin who was now talking to someone with a raised voice.

“Hyung, Seoyeon’s niece Jasmine got kidnapped. Do you know where she might be or who did it?”

There was a long silence as I bit down on my lip.

“Hyung? Are you there?”

“Why the hell do you even care? Good someone kidnapped her, she needs to be taught a lesson...I’m so close to getting my revenge...” He muttered as my eyes widened.

“Hyung, please. If you know where she is-”

He cut me off impatiently, “Of course I don’t know where she is. Ya do you know she’s pregnant with Taehyung’s kid?”

“Yes I know. How do you know?”

“I’ll tell you later, gotta go now. Take care.”

“Hyung, hyung!”

It was no use, he cut me off.

I was really depressed and lonely in my first year of school, until Taehyung became friends with me.

My older brother knew I wasn’t settling in well because of everything at home, so when I called him in prison telling him I’d met Taehyung who was so kind to me, he desperately wanted to meet and thank Taehyung for it.

He was the first friend who went with me to visit my older brother and they actually got on pretty well.

“Jungkookah!”

Jimin shouted my name which awoke me from my drifting thoughts as I turned to him, he looked mildly happier.

“Did you find her?” I asked stupidly as Jimin shook his head sadly.

“Aniyo but I got through to Taehyung. He said the police let him go and now he’s in Daegu city. Gaja let’s go.”

I nodded and followed Jimin down the hill, through the town centre until we fast paced to the inner city which took us fifteen minutes at this time.

“You stay here, I’ll go to the billiard place and check if Taehyung's there,” Jimin told me as I nodded and leant back against the railings outside a shop.

It was nearly midnight and Prom was probably already over.

I chuckled, all these girls will regret acting this way with us.

Taking us for rides, playing around with our hearts.

One day they’ll kill to be the girlfriend of a Bangtan Sonyeondan member, and by then it’ll be too late.

We’ll have already conquered the world.

I looked around.

We were on the adult side of Daegu main road and it was usually empty in the day, but now there were half girls walking around and getting into cars as well as drunk ahjussis and youngsters shouting at each other and hooting down the road.

Why was Taehyung in the billiards club at this time anyway?

I was still underage so couldn’t go in there and I knew Jimin hyung wouldn’t want me going into places like that anyway.

It was taking him a while to look for Taehyung and the night was getting chillier by the second so I decided to walk around in a bid to keep warm.

I strolled past brightly lit shops and dimmed cars.

This side of the street was darker as it was on the edge of the inner city; there was only one winding road which led to the countryside.

“Aw what’s a cutie like you doing in a place like this?”

I jumped back in fright as a street girl appeared on my left hand side.

I shook my head quickly and put my hands out, walking past her as I heard her laughing at my expense.

Ya why would she even do that.

I decided to walk back; Jimin was probably looking for me.

Just then, someone pushed into my shoulder and helped me stand straight as I turned around.

“Joesonghamnida, I-”

It was Jin hyung.

“Jungkookie?”

“Jin hyung!”

I smiled at the sight of him, but he looked like he was in a rush.

“What are you doing here hyung?” I asked with excitement as he blinked a couple of times.

“Why aren’t you at your prom?” He asked distantly, ignoring my question.

I stared at him, he didn’t look well and his eyes and lips were puffy.

“Is everything okay?” I asked with concern.

“Hm? Oh yeah, no it’s fine. Actually I’ve been meaning to speak with you about your brother Junghyun.”

I gulped and went red, I’d forgotten all about the conflict they had.

“Hyung, forgive me-”

He cut me off, “Aniyo how can I be upset with you. But your brother on the other hand, do you know where he is right now?”

I scratched the top of my head nervously, trying to avoid his intense glare.

“I don’t know where he is right now. I spoke to him earlier and he said he was out. He didn’t say where,” I replied quietly.

Ya, I knew he was still bent on taking his revenge on Seoyeon, but how can I possibly tell Jin hyung?

He nodded slowly and patted my shoulder.

“Why is it that siblings are never the same? You’re so different from him...”

He trailed off and walked past me into the lonely, winding road as I shouted after him.

“Jin hyung! Where are you going? It’s so dark, let me come with you!”

He ignored me and took out his phone, he was calling someone.

A soft hand ruffled my hair, “Go where? Jungkook I’ve been looking for you everywhere, why do you disappear like this? I couldn’t find T-”

“Jimin! Jin hyung is going down there by himself, look!” I pointed to Jin as Jimin immediately ran after him.

I ran after him and we both caught up with Jin hyung and blocked his path.

It was very dark down this road and I could barely see his facial expressions.

“Get out of my way.”

We both stood our ground firmly and shook our heads.

“What’s gotten into you hyung? Ya let’s all go back to Seoul,” I said, my voice echoing down this empty road as I felt Jimin elbow me.

“We aren’t going anywhere until we find Minnie,” Jimin said with a stern tone.

“Find Minnie? What happened? Where is she?” Jin hyung asked rapidly.

“Someone kidnapped her and-”

Jin hyung cut him off, “WHAT? Kidnapped Song Jasmine?! When?”

I could sense Jimin running his fingers through his hair.

“We were all at prom and she just ran out of school. I saw a figure push her into a car and drive off, I tried to stop them but they whizzed off,” Jimin explain

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter