Bubbles and Jasmine

A Foreigner in Danger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TAEHYUNG'S POV

This wasn’t real.

Destiny was being too nice to me.

My Jasmine was walking down the streets of Daegu with me, laughing and smiling at everything I was saying.

Something that I hadn’t felt in years was re-igniting in me.

I wish we could’ve lain on the grass longer, gazing at the stars –well Minnie could gaze up at them all she liked, I just wanted to look at her, she was my star.

“Tae, was Dad pissed when you spoke to him?”

Her voice kissed my soul.

I looked to my right and she was looking at me intently with her beautiful eyes.

Why has she turned so beautiful? It was hard enough missing her presence, her laugh, her smile and voice; but now she’s become so gorgeous.

 No one is ever going to have her, apart from me. I’ll kill whoever tries.

“Earth to Taehyung, what did dad say?” She made a dorky face and crossed her eyes before covering and laughing.

I wanted to pinch her cheeks and ruffle her hair, instead I moved her soft hand away from - I always want to be the reason she laughs.

“Well, I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but... He said wait till she gets home. I’ll teach her a lesson that she’ll never forget.” I was teasing her but I know how gullible she is.

Her beautiful almond eyes widened.

“Wha-what? Are you sure? What does that even m-mean?”

She looked like she was going to cry, but she hardly ever did. I wanted to carry this on so that I’d have an excuse to hug her when she actually did cry.

“I don’t know, but he sounded angry.”

I shook my fringe over my eyes, I was about to laugh. She’s such a pabo.

She doesn’t even know how much people love her.

Samchon would never even raise his voice at her properly, he loves her too much. And, I know she’ll never understand how much I love her.

She didn’t say anything, she just looked down and then up at me every other second. We were about two minutes away from the tower block.

“We are nearly here; prepare for a good scolding. Just make sure you don’t look into his eyes and answer him.” I put my arm around her shoulder. She was shivering and it was a summer night.

Maybe I should stop; it would kill me if she fell sick.

 And I needed to be with her, ahh why has she become so easily afraid?

She never used to react like this. I would take her everywhere with me, all the ‘haunted’ places in Daegu. We even snuck into a cinema one time and she was never this scared.

Thinking about it made me sad; I knew I wasn’t there for her all these years and she probably never attached onto anyone else who could listen and talk to her when she was down.

 I could feel how lonely she must’ve been. When she wasn’t here, it was only darkness I felt inside and the memories of her voice made me laugh, it made me embrace my pain.

I took it all out on other people by getting into fights and hooking up with girls, but I know she didn’t do any of that. Urgh, why was I so selfish?

I want to face punch myself constantly. I’m a true bastard.

Well, that would all change now that I’m back. I need her to realise how special she is.

She was silent this whole time. I knew she didn’t want to let her Dad down; he was always there for her. We entered the lift and I pressed the up button. The apartment was on the ninth floor.

We both stood in the lift quietly. She was looking down and I was just focusing on her. As much as I enjoyed teasing her, I thought to let her off this time. 

“Ya, Minnie”

She managed to look at me.

I knew I shouldn’t have, but I burst out into laughter.

“Minnie! Your face! Hahaha!”

She stared at me, confused, as we were walking out of the lift. We were inches away from the apartment.

“What’s so funny?”

She was frustrated. V my boy, get ready to have your head bitten off. Message to guys- don’t mess with girls’ emotions, even as a joke. It’s the second worst thing you can do after calling them fat.

“Uh, actually haha, I’m messing with you. Uncle isn’t pissed, he’s just worried. I um, I made up-”

I was about to finish explaining when I was attacked.

“You bastard!”

She tried to push me on the floor, but I am Kim Taehyung, no one is stronger than me- well maybe Jungkook- but he wasn’t here.

 I may look tall and skinny, but I do hit the gym and so I pulled her down with me.

I fell on my back quite hard and she landed on top of me with a thud.

I could feel her body smooth on mine and my blood was rushing from my head to the bottom of my stomach- my heart and abdomen were pounding with desire. I had never felt like this with any girl before, even though I’ve done some y girls in my time. I was desperately trying to control my arousal right now because Minnie was worth much more to me than a ual fantasy.

But she felt so good!

She wasn’t bones, she had a good amount of meat on her, and she felt perfect; her body fused with mine like a jigsaw piece. , i needed to remove her slender body off mine before she thought I was a ert. I have so much respect for Jasmine and my soul would never let me objectify her.

I was just about to get her off me, when I heard the sound of a door open.

“What on earth is going on here?!”

. It was Minnie's dad.

I quickly rolled Minnie off and she jumped up faster than me, both our faces were flushed. This was so awkward!

What would he think of me? I should’ve foreseen this, I’m so stupid.

I slowly looked up from under my hair and was surprised to see he wasn’t fuming; instead he went over to Minnie and hugged her tight. I could see she was surprised because she went stiff, but she too melted and hugged her dad back.

I didn’t know what to do with myself so I awkwardly stood there. Me and him have a really good relationship but when it came to Jasmine, I could see him becoming protective very quickly.

To my surprise, uncle left the door open and went back inside without saying a word to me. I wanted to run after him and ask for forgiveness but Minnie put her hand on my chest to stop me.

I glanced at her hand then looked at her.

“Not so fast Mister V.” She was catching my soul off guard a lot today.  

I tried to put up a blank front. “What? Your dad thinks I’m a weirdo.”

I removed her hand off my chest. She can’t know how much my heart beats with her touch. Not yet anyway.

She raised her eyebrows teasingly, “Your dad? What happened to uncle dearest?”

I chuckled. “He is my uncle, but he is your dad first, did you see how he gave me the cold shoulder?”

She laughed. How can she possibly know what her laugh does to me?

“Anyways, I think I should take off, it would be shameful for me to enter the apartment after what he saw.”

Jasmine pouted her bottom lip out. I looked at her lips, and I couldn’t help but poke my tongue out, I’m not an excited creep, it’s just a habit.

But God what I’d do to those lips...

“Here, take my number. So I can send you some stuff on kakao,” I added quickly.  

“What kind of stuff?” She was being such a tease.

“I have some old photos of us as kids; maybe your memory will become clearer. Quick!” I didn’t want Samchon to come back out at this time. I swear adults always come at the wrong times and end up taking things out of context.

 I can’t even let her dad keep her from me.

 We exchanged numbers and I gave her bag back. It was a Friday, so I’d probably see her on Monday but that was too far away, sigh. Just as I was about to leave, she called my name.

“Taehyung! You’re actually going? I thought you lived here?” She looked concerned, she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter