28: After The Storm

EUNHAE Series: Fated To Love You (boyxboy)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Filming resumed after few hours, everything went smooth.

Last 2 frames of the CF was left to film. Sungmin and Heechul finished it off and filming was officially over.

Donghae successfully filmed his first advertisement eventhough there were troubles.

"Good job today Donghae," Leeteuk sat down with Donghae who was sitting near the pools. "Im sorry for acting irresponsibly today," he apologized again.

"Its okay Hyung! Its really okay!" Donghae smiled.

"For something like this to happen because of me," Leeteuk teared up "What if something bad happened to you? I wont be able to forgive myself if that happened," he sobbed.

"Hyung.."

"If you were harmed, under me, Ill--"

"Hyung, Its not your fault. Accidents happen to everyone. Its called accidents because no one wanted that to happen, so dont feel bad about yourself Hyung, Its not your fault" Donghae placed his hands on the sobbing Leeteuk's shoulder.

"I cant help but think that way," he replied

"Aigoo! Our stubborn Hyung!" he hugged Leeteuk and laughed!

"What is this?!" Leeteuk said while crying and laughing at the same time.

It was ridiculous, but he felt relieved that Donghae is that kind of person who would stand by him even if something like that happens.

After so many years, he found someone whom he can lean on.

Not as Leeteuk, the leader of Super Junior, but Leeteuk as a person.

Leeteuk felt like Donghae is family no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter