10: His Kind Of Morning Jogs

EUNHAE Series: Fated To Love You (boyxboy)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Early in the morning, Eunhyuk went out for a jog. He wanted to clear his head and just relax.

While jogging, he spotted a group of paparazzis waiting outside the hotel. Eunhyuk stopped and smirked.

"Good morning!" Eunhyuk bowed and greeted them.

The paparazzis took shots of Eunhyuk and greeted him back later on.

"Please drink these.." Eunhyuk gave each one of them coffee that he just bought at the convenient store.

"Youre really considerate Eunhyuk," one man smiled and accepted his coffee.

"Ill be going now, please take good pictures! and no stalking please," Eunhyuk joked, the paparazzis laughed.

"Oh, Donghae would like to have an interview later. He told me last night and i want to surprise him," Eunhyuk said in a hurry. "He should be out later," he added then Eunhyuk jogged away.

"Lets see how it goes," Eunhyuk said in his head while jogging. The paparazzis took shots of him as he was jogging away.

"Follow him," one man ordered another and a paparazzi followed Eunhyuk.
___________________________________

After his jog, Eunhyuk headed back to the hotel when he saw the paparazzis circling someone. He took a good look and he saw Donghae's face in split second.

"Good job Donghae keep it up," Eunhyuk crossed his arms and walked away, he didnt want to be involved with the paparazzi.
___________________________________

Donghae was traumatized of what happened. The members are worried of h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter