8: First Photoshoot

EUNHAE Series: Fated To Love You (boyxboy)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The concept of Super Junior's come back album was summer. The members wore colorful and bright clothes complimenting their good skin tones. As usual, Eunhyuk was asked to be topless alongside Siwon who was also in good shape. As the other members were doing their individual shoot, Donghae went outside to catch his breath.

He couldnt believe that hes finally debuting. After his long practice hours, blood and sweat was shed for this very moment. He sat down and took a deep breath, he was about to stand up when he felt a tap on his shoulders, It was Leeteuk.

"Feeling like crying?" Leeteuk asked with a smile as he sat down beside Donghae.

"Yeah.." Donghae tried to smile.

"You know, youre very lucky," Leeteuk said, looking at the sky. "I envy you," he added.

"Me?....how?" he asked him with a confused look on his face.

Donghae was confused. How can they envy a man who is just starting his career? Theyre already very famous, more famous than he is, but why are they envious?

"When we started, it was crazy. People were shocked to see such group with a dozen members," Leeteuk said "People said nasty things about us, we cried alot of times," he added.

"I got to a point where i wanted to give up, but i didnt..." he smiled "because my members also shared the same dream as i did, i didnt want them to see their leader to just give up" he added.

"So i pushed and pushed, until i was able to get back on my own feet," Leeteuk looked down "When i look at my members, i thought.. i should work harder," he laughed.

Donghae looked at Leeteuk and smiled at him

"Hyung, whatever you have right now, you deserve it.." Donghae told his hyung "You worked your off for Super Junior and i will forever, be thankful for that.." he wrapped his arm around his hyung's shoulders.

"Thanks," Leeteuk sniffed.

"Eyyyyy! You look ugly when youre crying!" Donghae laughed.

"Lets go back in! Its almost your turn," Leeteuk stood up and walked inside. He stopped and looked at Donghae.

Donghae stood up and froze, he took a deep breath and walked with Leeteuk.

________________________________

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter