41: Off Stage

EUNHAE Series: Fated To Love You (boyxboy)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After their recording, Donghae exploaded with tears. The members hugged him and complimented him. He couldnt believe he made it, he made it into Super Junior.

"Lee Donghae!! Dont cry!!" Sungmin hugged him tight.

"Youre the best!" Kangin patted his head.

"Youre making me cry Hyung, stop crying," Ryeowook's voice cracked because he was about to cry. He was so happy for his Donghae hyung.

Donghae kept on crying and crying. His eyes and cheeks were puffy, and his lips were pouty. Snot was coming out of his nose like crazy, but he didnt care.

"Donghae hyung! Your mom called," Kyuhyun handed him the phone.

"Mom?" Donghae called his mom with his voice cracking, "I made it," he sobbed more.

"Aigoo, My son you did well," She told him warmly, "I knew you would make it," she added.

"Mom, I...I...Made it for real," he said, he couldnt process the fact that he debuted already. That his dreams are now reality.

"Stop crying, you'll look ugly aigoo,"

"I cant seem to stop," he sniffed.

"Work hard okay? I love you very much," she bid him goodbye.

"Bye mom," he said while still crying.

Kyuhyun took the phone from him and suddenly hugged his sobbing hyung. He knew his feeling, Kyuhyun was in his shoes before.

"Hyunggggggg," Kyuhyun squished him, "Lets go back to the dorm and celebrate your debut," he added and smiled at Donghae.

Donghae sniffed and wiped his tears as he walked with Kyuhyun.

Eunhyuk, who was watching the scene had his arms crossed. The heavy crying Donghae did? He did that too. Infact the other members all did when they debuted.

He wanted to deny it, but he saw himself in Donghae.

Tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter