43: Confused

EUNHAE Series: Fated To Love You (boyxboy)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunhyuk woke up earlier than usual.

He went jogging early at dawn to clear his head.

As he was running, sweat was dripping off of him.

He was breathing heavily, barely catching his breath because he was so tired from all the running.

But he couldnt find himself stopping, he just kept on going and going.

Unknowingly, he was crying while runnning.

He looked pitiful.

Last night while the party was going, after the incident with Donghae, He saw his ex girlfriend, Jihyun's post on instagram.

She posted a photo of her new boyfriend.

Eunhyuk was angry at himself.

Why cant he move on?

Why is everything in his life unfair?

Eunhyuk came back to the dorm. Leeteuk opened the door for him.

The leader was shocked to see Eunhyuk in such state.

"Hyung," Eunhyuk called his hyung with a shaky voice then he collapsed on the floor.

Leeteuk picked him up and took him to the sofa.

"Hyung, i saw it last night," Eunhyuk was crying hard, "Hyung why cant i just be happy?" He added then he lowered his head.

"Its seems like he saw the post.." Leeteuk said in his head.

"Hyuk, you made the decision," Leeteuk patted Eunhyuk's back, "Be a man and live with it," he told him.

"I cant hyung, I--"

"Hyukjae, Its been over 10 years," Leeteuk stopped him, "Shes gone, dont expect her to come back after what you did," he told him straight.

"You chose Super Junior over her, if youre acting like this what will become of us?" Leeteuk asked him, "Dont show us that youre regretting joining this team," he added.

"Time heals Eunhyuk," Leeteuk finished off.

Eunhyuk felt weak, physically and emotionally.

He couldnt get over Jihyun and things has been really hard for him. Eunhyuk was battling with something he couldnt win over.

He had nothing but a broken heart that could not heal.

"Hyung," Donghae approached the two slowly.

Eunhyuk and Leeteuk turned to him.

Leeteuk signaled him to leave because he knew Eunhyuk wouldnt want to be seen at that state.

"What are you looking at?" Eunhyuk sniffed and stood up. He faced Donghae with his exhausted body.

"Do i look pitiful? Huh?!" He slowly walked towards Donghae, "Use this to your advantage! Look! Im weak right now! Hit me!" He yelled at Donghae.

His eyes were red and his lips are shaking as he faced Donghae.

Donghae was slowly walking backwards as Eunhyuk was approaching him.

"Hyukjae," Leeteuk could only sigh. He stood up and stopped Eunhyuk from walking towards Donghae.

Eunhyuk collapsed and cried again. He was really hurt, he was still hurting.

He didnt care even if Donghae saw him.

"Hyukjae!" Leeteuk pressed Eunhyuk's arms with hopes of getting his attention.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter