6: Super Junior!

EUNHAE Series: Fated To Love You (boyxboy)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The van reached the dorm and Donghae couldnt believe his eyes thats theres still fans waiting for them at that hour.

"Wow! theyre so passionate!" he was amazed that he didnt realize he shouted that. Prince looked at him and smiled, while Eunhyuk remained uninterested of what Donghae just said. Eunhyuk picked up his bags and opened the door. He showed a sweet smile to the fans and greeted them.

"How long have you guys been waiting?" he asked them.

"Since you left this morning," they answered with excitement.

"Im really sorry I havent talked to you that much today" he apologized "Ill surely make up for it next time okay?" he added.

"Oppa are you friends with Donghae oppa?" a fan asked

"Of course I am! we're very good friends" he said and he grabbed Donghae to his side.

"Its time for us to go now, go home safe okay?" Eunhyuk asked of them.

"If you want, Prince hyung can take you to the bus stop," he offered. At that moment, Donghae realized how caring Eunhyuk is towards his fans.

"I should take care of them like this in the future," Donghae thought. Eunhyuk gave hugs and hi fives to the fans and they went on their way inside the apartment. Prince manager on the other hand, gave the fans a ride to the bus.

When the two reached the dorm, Donghae couldnt believe his eyes once again. Super Junior members passed out because they were all drunk except Siwon. Ryeowook fell asleep on the stove, Kyuhyun near the front door beside the shoes, Yesung on the bathtub, Shindong sitting do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter