2: Donghae

EUNHAE Series: Fated To Love You (boyxboy)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The scent of sweat was flooding the whole practice room as Donghae was dancing. He was practicing and dancing to Super Junior's songs all day all night because he will be the new member, starting tomorrow he will join activities with Super Junior members.

"Hyung!" Ten called him. Ten is Donghae's younger brother. He is also a trainee, but unlike his older brother, Ten was still far from debuting.

"Dont tire yourself too much hyung," he asked of him "I know youre debuting tomorrow but this is too much," he added.

Donghae then stopped the music and sat down to eat the tacos their mother made them. "Mom's tacos are still the best right?" Donghae asked.

"Of course Hyung!" the younger answered.

"How do you feel now? im sure youre nervous, but anyhing more?" he asked.

"Yes, but its actually beyond nervous. I heard the members disapproved of me, but Leeteuk hyung managed to pursue them," He confessed.

"Everything's gonna be alright hyung dont worry."

The next day finally came, Donghae woke up earlier than usual. His things are already packed and ready to move to his new dorm. He felt mixed emotions. He went inside the bathroom and washed himself. Hes not using the train this time, because he will be picked up by SJ's manager. He dressed like a normal person but then prince manager came in suddenly.

"This is not idol material boy, change it."
He wore sweatpants and a shirt, topped with a snapback. "but hyung.." he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter