4: My Little Surprise Part 2

EUNHAE Series: Fated To Love You (boyxboy)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Kyuhyun tell the others to go home and we'll have a welcoming party for Donghae," Eunhyuk told Kyuhyun.

 

"But hyung theyre already on their way here and Donghae hyung is just outside," he protested.

 


"It'll be better when we show him that we greeted him warmly right?" he pursued Kyuhyun.

 

"Alright then," Kyuhyun pulled out his phone and texted the members to come to the dorm for a party.

 

"Lets go now," Eunhyuk grabbed Kyuhyun's shoulders and pushed him out of the room. They left via fire exit.

 


"You sure hyung?" kyuhyun asked him once again.

 


"Of course i am, when did i go wrong?" he asked.

 


"The moment you were born ugly thats when" kyuhyun told him off.

 


"You little!" Eunhyuk gave Kyuhyun a smack on his head.

 


"Wow geez! cool down ugly duckling" he teased. Kyuhyun always bullied his hyungs because thats the way he knows how to show that he loves them. They laughed as they go on the car, telling jokes and planning for Donghae's party.

When they arrived at the dorm, Leeteuk and Yesung was hanging up streamers, Shindong and Ryeowook are cooking food, Siwon, Kangin, are cleaning up and Heechul is preparing Donghae's bed. Everyone was busy preparing for Donghae except Sungmin who was on the phone with his girlfriend, Saeun.

 


"Hey! hyung stop using your phone! help us!" Siwon shouted.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter