13: Tacos

EUNHAE Series: Fated To Love You (boyxboy)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After Donghae's fail recording, his next schedule was learning the choreography. Donghae and the members arrived at the practice room.

Most of them were wearing sweatpants and comfortable shoes. Few minutes later, the instructor arrived and started teaching them.

All the members were working really hard learning the choreography. Donghae did his best to keep up with everyone.

"Congrats on your first practice session hyung!!" Ryeowook hugged Donghae during their short break.

Donghae smiled, he was happy that he was close with Ryeowook.

"Congrats fishy!" Yesung patted his head with a smile.

Everyone ran to Donghae and encouraged him except Eunhyuk who was still practicing during break time.

"Hey! Eunhyuk! Come and give Donghae strength!" Leeteuk signaled him to come over.

Eunhyuk looked but he ignore them.

"What a jerk," Siwon looked at Eunhyuk and shook his head.

"If youre having a hard time learning choreography Eunhyuk can help you, Kangin told Donghae.

Donghae glanced at Eunhyuk. He was dancing alone in a corner. Perfecting every single dance move and sweating the heck out of his body. His eyes are immersed in dancing as if he was alone.

"Eunhyuk often came up with our choreography. Hes like the dance machine of Super Junior!" Heechul called out loud enough for Eunhyuk to hear.

"I heard that hyung!" Eunhyuk smiled and looked at the bunch.

When Eunhyuk turned, Donghae felt a slow motion. Eunhyuk's smile was a rare sight. He can barely smile when he was around Donghae.

"Annyeonghaseyo!" Someone at the door greeted. "Ten imnida!" A boy bowed, breaking Donghae's slow motion moment.

Donghae's eyes shifted from Eunhyuk to the door, he realized it was his younger brother Ten.

He ran to Ten as fast as he can and held him into his arms!

After almost 4 weeks of not seeing each othe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter