34: Unexpected Partners

EUNHAE Series: Fated To Love You (boyxboy)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Halfway through the filming, Donghae was already exhausted. Hes not used to staying up 2 days in a row and filming all day all night.

On the other hand, the members were energetic. The only exhausted one was Donghae.

"Hae hyung! Himnae!!" Siwon cheered his hyung up.

"Fighting!" Heechul tapped his shoulders and smiled at him.

"I heard about your incident today Donghae," Leeteuk smiled at him.

"Hyung! HAHAHAHAHA!" Donghae laughed.

"Lets all have a good time and finish this mv! Fighting!!!" Leeteuk cheered all the staff!

Few hours later,

"Thats a wrap!!!" Sungmin yelled and everyone cheered!

"Congratulations Hyung!" Ryeowook said tearing up,

"You cry baby!" Donghae replied, he was almost at the verge of tears.

"Everyone!" he called.

"Im sorry for causing trouble, Im very thankful you put up with such long hours just to film our music video. Ill forever remember this since this is my debut Mv, I wont forget everyone!" He cried "You all worked so hard and Im very thankful for that! I really appreciate it," he added.

"Also, our members. Our members who put up with all the troubles I got into, Im very thankful for you guys. You have long patience in me and im very thankful! Especially Teuk hyung who gave me so much advice and stood beside me all this time. He gave me strength! Thanks Teuk hyung!" he pointed at Leeteuk who was smiling at him with his arms crossed.

"Also, Im very thankful to our Prince Manager who have always seen the best in me and being the person who took care of me ever since I became a Super Junior member. Im very thankful!" He smiled at Prince

The members hugged the sobbing Donghae and congratulated him.

"Way to go Donghae!"

"Cry baby Hyung!!"

"Fighting Super Junior!!"

Eunhyuk, who just finished changing his clothes saw s doing a huge group hug!

He went straight in and hugged Siwon and Ryeowook!

"Super Junior Fighting!!" Eunhyuk cheered!

"Fighting!!!!!!!"

_______________________________

Days later,

"What? he didnt show up?!" Prince scratched his head "Eunhyuk is all ready for the shoot," he looked at Eunhyuk who was getting his finishing touches.

"Hyung, Im all set lets go," Eunhyuk stood up and walked up to Prince.

"Hold on," he placed his phone down,

"The model couldnt make it today," He told Eunhyuk,

"What?! But we're all set here how can he do this!" Eunhyuk was annoyed,

"I got an idea," Prince said.

Hours later,

"Good job!" the photographer praised them.

"Lower your head a bit and smile Donghae!" he added.

Donghae felt awkward sitting next to Eunhyuk and posing with him.

The staffs kept on teasing him so he often laughed infront of the camera and the camera captured Donghae's natural toothy smile while Eunhyu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter