44: Radio Star

EUNHAE Series: Fated To Love You (boyxboy)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Donghae," Prince tapped Donghae's shoulder to wake him up, "We have a schedule, get ready," he added.

"Yes hyung," Donghae yawned and stood up.

Prince found him sleeping at Eunhyuk's bedside, he was wondering what happened.

When Donghae left the room, he woke up Eunhyuk next.

"Hyukjae," Prince shook him.

"Hyung...." Eunhyuk murmured, "5 minutes," he pleaded.

"We dont have time, get ready or else we'll be late," Prince slapped his .

Eunhyuk got up, hes still in a daze. He felt his muscles sore because of his jogging that morning.

"What the hell?" Eunhyuk noticed his clothes were changed, "Thats right, I changed before going back to sleep," he assured himself.

Eunhyuk exited the room and there he found the members getting ready as well.

"Wheres Teuk hyung?" he asked Sungmin.

"He had early schedules," he answered.

Eunhyuk sat down the couch, waiting for his turn to use the shower.

He had eye contact with Donghae but he ignored him.

Donghae kept on looking but he avoided Donghae's gazes.

He knew Donghae saw what happened that morning, He knew when hes weak. He'll know when to strike back at Eunhyuk.

Ryeowook exited the shower and told everyone hes done.

Donghae and Eunhyuk stood up because they thought it was their turn.

Eunhyuk looked at Donghae and Donghae looked at Eunhyuk.

Donghae knew he had to let Eunhyuk go first even if he was in line first.

He sat down and Eunhyuk just went inside the showers.

2 hours later, they were on their way to Radio Star.

The studio was quite far from the dorm so it took them a while to arrive.

Since its a private recording, the fans were not there to greet them because they didnt announce that they will record Radio Star.

Thankfully, Eunhyuk got the rest he needed after the situation he had earlier in the morning and was able to participate in the recording.

"You okay?" Leeteuk asked him before the cameras started rolling.

"Yes," Eunhyuk smiled at his leader.

The cameras started rolling and finally filming started!

"Here, we have the hallyu leaders who just released their new song, Super Junior!!" Kim Gura introduced the bunch.

"1 2 3, annyeonghaseyo! Super Junior imnida!" They introduced themselves.

"Urineun Syupeo Juni!" Leeteuk led them.

"Oeyo!" They finished off with their palms opened.

"Woah! Such a unique greeting!" Seyoon exclaimed, "Before we get things down today, lets welcome Lee Donghae!" he applauded for Donghae.

Donghae bowed and smiled at everyone.

"Lets get into it, I heard Eunhyuk and Donghae are very close," Gura told them.

The members didnt know what to say, they all paused.

Eunhyuk hated Donghae, they all knew that really well, but they cant just tell everyone that they hate each other.

They are also unsure if they could tell that they are close

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter