11: First Recording

EUNHAE Series: Fated To Love You (boyxboy)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Are you out of your goddamn mind?!" Prince manager yelled at Eunhyuk when he found him, he was on his way back.

"You traumatized him!" Prince scolded him more.

"WHY ARE YOU GETTING ANGRY WITH ME?!" Eunhyuk yelled back.

The tense atmosphere filled the air. Punches were about to be thrown when Prince tried to cool himself down to avoid trouble.

"WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM DOESNT EVEN AMOUNT TO WHAT HAPPENED TO US BACK THEN! WE WERE NEGLECTED, JUDGED AND HATED! WEVE BEEN THROUGH WORSE! DONGHAE JUST HAD A TASTE OF IT! HE DOESNT DESERVE TO ENTER THIS TEAM! GET! OVER! IT!" Eunhyuk finished off then he walked away.

"Is that it?! Is that why you were doing this?! C'mon Eunhyuk you know better!" Prince told him.

"I only know whats best.. and i was never WRONG," Eunhyuk kept on walking.

"Stop right there Lee Hyukjae!" Prince yelled at him!

He ignored the man. He didnt even have a single thought of apologizing to him.

Prince couldnt do anything but watch him walk away. He couldnt believe he would do something worse than he ever did before.

Eunhyuk is not this kind of person, but he changed when Donghae entered the team. At that moment, Prince thought what if Donghae didnt enter the team?

He erased that thought, he wanted Donghae to live his dream.

On the other hand,

At the dorm, Donghae was still mute. He was afraid of coming out of the hotel because he might get mobbed by the paparazzis again.

"As an idol, you should act more professional," Heechul leaned on a wall and crossed his arms. "This shouldnt stop you from living Donghae," he added.

"Stop it hyung hes--" Ryeowook was cut off.

"Lets face it, this world we live in is not normal. People dig into our lives and they know us more than we know ourselves. Its hell i know, but thats how it goes. We cant stop it," Heechul told everyone.

"Get over it Donghae, this is just the start," Heechul finished off and went inside his room.

At that moment Donghae felt different. After Heechul's words, Donghae lifted his head. He closed his eyed and took a deep breath.

"Im okay guys!" Donghae stood up and smiled. "Heechu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter