46: Unwinding

EUNHAE Series: Fated To Love You (boyxboy)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Because of the heavy schedules, Super Junior couldnt promote their song full time. They promoted for only one week after the release and recorded shows every single day during that time period.

After a week of recordings and stress, they were able to rest for 3 days and 4 nights.

Their company prepared a villa by the ocean for the members to relax and unwind.

When they arrived at the Villa, their jaws dropped!

The Villa they rented was huge and elegeant!

"Wow! CEO stepped up his game!" Heechul alighted from the car and ran towards the gigantic doors of the Villa.

"Kim Heechul!!" Prince called him but he ignored him.

"This is no joke," Yesung boarded off, Donghae followed behind him.

"Hyung is this for real?" Donghae grabbed Yesung's arm.

"Apparently yes," the two walked towards the door.

The other members hopped off the van and was excited to have their vacation!

"Hyung, are there any paparazzis around?" Leeteuk whispered at Prince.

"No, I told them we had a schedule in Jeju Island, they probably went there," He smiled.

"Okay, just checking incase we hit another problem with them," Leeteuk patted his manager's back and ran towards the members.

"Heres the keys kids!" Kangin walked to them as if he owned the Villa.

"Hurry up! I want to see my room!" Heechul nagged and snatched the key from Kangin.

Heechul opened the door and the Victorian style resthouse was unfolded!

The dark red chairs and tables highlighted the entire house. The drapes are gold and the carpet was embroided with elegeant patterns.

"WOAH!!!" They all exclaimed!

The boys ran upstairs and claimed their own rooms!

"Donghae, can you help me with these?" Prince called Donghae, he was about to join the race for the rooms but Prince held him back.

He helped Prince with his things and went upstairs to see if he can still own his own room.

He went upstairs and he saw one door that was closed.

He paused and observed the door if someones accompanying it.

"Clear," Donghae smirked.

He was about to walk but someone held him back.

"Move," Eunhyuk walked before him!

Soon, he realized its a race for their own room!

Donghae caught up and went ahead!

But Eunhyuk didnt want to lose, he ran!

The two raced towards the one and only room!

They arrived at the same time and when they did, they saw Ryeowook lying on the bed.

"Hey!" Ryeowook greeted

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter