39: Comeback Show

EUNHAE Series: Fated To Love You (boyxboy)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the music video was released, the most stressful day finally came, the members woke up early and got ready for their broadcast.

Their hair and makeup took them 3 hours to accomplish because of the number of members needed to get ready.

Everything was ready, they hopped on the car and went to the station.

"Hyung let me sleep for a bit," Heechul leaned against the car window.

"We're already here," Prince told him.

"Aish, being Kim Heechul sure is hard," he was annoyed.

"Everyone get off, lets go," Prince told the members when the car stopped.

The fans did not see them enter the building because they used the VIP entrance.

Everytime they use the main entrance, a swarm of fangirls would always flood the whole place! It was chaotic.

"Hyung, lets greet ELF, theyve been waiting for us," Eunhyuk asked Prince,

"Hyung, I also bought this for them," Yesung held up a bag full of chocolates,

"Fine, but be quick," Prince allowed them.

They entered the building and went straight to the main entrance to greet their fans.

As expected, the loud cheers flooded the main entrance as the members appeared one by one.

Yesung approached them and handed out chocolates to everyone with a huge smile on his face, he was very happy.

Kyuhyun sat down infront of the ELFs and chatted with them.

"How are you guys? Its been a while huh?" Kyuhyun smiled,

"Yes!!" ELF said in unison.

"You guys support Donghae okay? Or else ill kick you all!" He joked,

"Evil! Evil!" Someone from the bunch called him out.

"HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHA!" Kyuhyun laughed so much,

"Kyu! What do we have here?" Sungmin placed his hands on Kyuhyun's shoulders.

"Im just talking to ELF," he answered, "Take your hands off me please," he whispered to Sungmin.

Sungmin lets go and looked at Kyuhyun.

"Dont tell me youre stil----"

"We have to go now! Ill see you later after broadcast!" Kyuhyun smiled and walked away leaving Sungmin alone.

"Ill see you later my loves," Sungmin blew flying kisses.

On the other hand, Donghae didnt know what should he do. All the members are interacting with the fans and he felt left out.

And then, he had an idea.

He took his phone out and snapped selcas with the fans.


They were very pushy, everyone wanted to take a selca with him.

After few pictures were taken, it was time to go. Donghae wanted to spend more time with them.

"Lets go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter