38: Release

EUNHAE Series: Fated To Love You (boyxboy)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day, it was a calm before the storm. The music video is going to be released that night and the members are all nervous.

Its been a while since they released a song, and the music taste of the newer fans are different. They were worried that people wont like their song.

"Hyung im nervous," Ryeowook told Kangin,

"Same boat," he replied.

"Everyone? I have something to say," Prince caught everyone's attention.

The only members present there was Donghae, Ryeowook, and Kangin.

The rest had their own schedules that day.

Ryeowook has a schedule too, but it starts at night. Hes a radio dj at KBS Kiss the radio. The night of the release of the video, he would be on air.

"You can rest today, but make sure tomorrow you'll work really hard okay?" Prince smiled "Consider this the calm before the storm," he added.

"YES!" Kangin jumped on the sofa and slammed his buff body on the couch.

"I feel like im going to get lots of listeners this night!" Ryeowook exclaimed.

Donghae couldnt feel anything but nervousness.

HES FINALLY GOING TO BE INTRODUCED TO THE WORLD.

Super Junior, LEE DONGHAE.

Donghae suddenly cried. Kangin, Prince and Ryeowook came to him.

"Almost there, Donghae," Kangin smiled at him.

"Hyung, Im.." Donghae sniffed, "So happy," he sobbed.

"What is this sight?! someone whos happy but crying?" Prince joked.

"Its called Tears of Joy," Ryeowook smiled.

"After years of training, its finally happening," Donghae cried, "Ive been waiting for so long," he added.

"You dont know how much blood and sweat that I sacrificed for this, Im so happy, Its all worth it," he cried mo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter