1: Living Hell

EUNHAE Series: Fated To Love You (boyxboy)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Eunhyuk oppa!!!" the fangirls screamed when Eunhyuk took a peek at the window.

"As usual theyre here to see you guys again," Prince Manager stated. Eunhyuk is a member of the most popular idol group named Super Junior.

"So, when's the new member coming to meet us?" he asked his manager with a smirk.

"Cmon Hyuk, you dont have to feel this way about your new member okay?" the manager said.

"How can he just join us? I..WE worked hard for what Super Junior has now and he'll join? thats not fair" Eunhyuk ranted.

"Give him a chance bud, you'll meet him tomorrow" Prince Manager answered him.

"Oh yeah, remember the comeback you guys will have soon? That'll be his debut mv, dont kill each other please" Prince Manager added and he walked out.

Within seconds, Eunhyuk kicked a stool, making it fly across the room as he sighed and gritted his teeth.

"Ill make youre life will be a living hell, just you wait." Eunhyuk said and he laid himself down to sleep.

"Hey!" Leeteuk and Heechul entered the room.

"I bumped into manager hyung outside wheres he going?" Heechul asked.


"I dont know.." Eunhyuk said with a bored look on his face.


Leeteuk crossed his arms and lean his back against the wall and said "Kids, tomorrow we'll meet our new member. Be kind okay? especially you Eunhyuk."


"You know what? i dont even see a single reason why he has to join," Eunhyuk said.

"Our fans feel empty

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter