29: Why Cant We Be Friends?

EUNHAE Series: Fated To Love You (boyxboy)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the commercial shoot, Super Junior members resumed their comeback preparations. The storyboard of their music video was finished and everything was set for the filming dates of the comeback title song.

The song was already recorded, the choreography was perfected, all theres left to do is film the music video and unleash Super Junior's most awaited comeback and Donghae's anticipated debut!

Donghae's dream was finally on his reach. Being able to stand on stage and become one with the music. Alongside him, is people who shared the same dream. It couldnt get any better.

The night before the shoot, Prince talked to Donghae.

"Nervous?" Prince asked him.

"Yeah, Im more than nervous," he answered with a smile.

"I talked to the members,they may be not very vocal about this, but theyre very happy for you," Prince smiled.

"Yeah except," Donghae looked at his room's door, inside the room was Eunhyuk sleeping.

"Yeah, but hes fine," Prince crossed his arms "Hes just..well...adjusting," he laughed awkwardly.

"Hes the odd ball here," Donghae whispered and giggled at Prince

"I dont think you should have said that," Prince backed off a bit and was staring behind Donghae.

"Why? Cmon!" Donghae hrew soft punches at Prince.

Prince was still looking behind Donghae with a nervous look in his eyes.

Donghae turned around and saw the beast, with arms crossed and hot steam coming out of his nose.

"Hyung, I-"

"You ungrateful bastard!" Eunhyuk tried to grab Donghae.

He was angry, mad and pissed! But Donghae did not take him seriously.

Donghae ran and Eunhyuk was steaming he wanted to hit Donghae, but the man was just running around thinking it was a joke.

"I saved your life and you called me an odd ball?!" Eunhyuk said trying to catch Donghae to punch him.

"Hyung! Im Sorry!!" Donghae laughed while running.

Prince took his cellphone out and filmed the two running around the room. He couldnt stop smiling at them.

"Hyung! What the hell are you doing?! Arent you going to help me?!" Eunhyu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter