24: Yesung's Wallet

EUNHAE Series: Fated To Love You (boyxboy)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The members finished their choreography the next day. In celebration of that, they threw a party at a restaurant near their dorm.

They played rock, paper, scissors to decide who will pay for the food and as everyone expected, Yesung lost once again.

In the group, Yesung is the unluckiest member. Once, he got splashed by water because of a passing car, he had an umbrella on him but he decided to fold it since the rain wasnt that hard anymore. Hes that unlucky.

"YESUNG AS I PREDICTED!!!" Heechul cheered!

"SWIPE SWIPE THAT CARD CARD HYUNG! HAHAHAHAHAHAH!" Kyuhyun raised both of his hands while yelling!

Yesung was speechless, he knew he was unlucky but this phenomenon of these things happening to him scared him.

The members calmed down and enjoyed a great meal, Siwon and Kangin chowed down the meat pieces as they were cooking it!

When they were in the middle of just talking, Yesung called Eunhyuk who was right beside him.

"Yah, get my wallet at the dorm I forgot it there," Yesung ordered him.

"Hyung! Show Donghae your zombie acting! HAHAHAHAHAHA!" Eunhyuk distracted Yesung with a laugh!

"Should I?" then he looked at Eunhyuk.

Eunhyuk nodded and looked at Donghae.

"DOOOONNGHHAAAEEE! GGEEETT MMY WALLEEEEET AT THE DOOOOOORM!" Yesung did his zombie acting.

Eunhyuk leaned back and caught Donghae's attention.

"Hurry up! Hes drunk!" Eunhyuk whispered those words to Donghae even though hes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter