9: First Interview?

EUNHAE Series: Fated To Love You (boyxboy)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunhyuk woke up in the middle of the night because he was sweating so much.

He felt hot and sticky so he got up and showered. The cold water soothed him as it runs through his body.

While inside the shower, Eunhyuk thought about the past. The cruel past Super Junior has gone through as a group.

During those times, they were in pain, all of them. Donghae cant just barge in and ignore all their hardwork.

Thanks to them Donghae had a smooth debut.

After his shower session, Eunhyuk went outside to drink water. Right then, he saw Donghae going through his things.

"What the.." Eunhyuk stopped drying his hair.

Donghae took his water bottle and drank from it as if it was his. Eunhyuk walked closer, he was pissed. Donghae placed his water bottle down and turned around. He was surprised to see Eunhyuk so he spat water to his face! Right after that, Donghae passed out.

Eunhyuk ran to the bathroom because he was dripping wet. He was pissed because he was just done showering and he wore new clothes, but Donghae just has to ruin everything.

"How dare him.." Eunhyuk said to himself then he took off his shirt.

Donghae was on the floor near the kitchen and Eunhyuk didnt have any intentions on helping him go to his room. Instead of helping him, he took his bag and headed into his room.

_________________________________

The next morning, Donghae couldnt remember a single thing about what happened last night.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter