20: The Proposal Part 4

EUNHAE Series: Fated To Love You (boyxboy)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Lee Donghae!" Sungmin stormed the dorm and went straight to Donghae's room.

He found him playing on his computer when Sungmin landed a punch on Donghae's face!

The members who were present there rushed to aid Donghae whose nose was bleeding like crazy!

Eunhyuk stood by the door and witnessed his masterpiece. He smirked.

"I ASKED YOU TO DO ONE THING!" Sungmin screamed at Donghae.

"JUST ONE THING DONGHAE! AND YOU CANT EVEN DO IT PROPERLY!" Sungmin was raging.

"THANKS TO YOU, ITS ALL RUINED!"

Donghae couldnt say anything. He just froze as Sungmin screamed and yelled at him.

"YOU CAN NEVER BE ONE OF US!" Sungmin broke free from Shindong and Ryeowook's hold and left the room.

Eunhyuk moved aside as Sungmin went through the door.

"See Donghae? Thats what im talking about," Eunhyuk looked at Donghae with a cold stare and went to follow the raging Sungmin.

"Someone explain me what the hell is happening!" Shindong yelled.

"Hyung!!" Ryeowook calmed Shindong down.

"Sungmin rarely goes into physical fights, you mustve done something to him Donghae," Ryeowook held his injured hyung by his side. "For now lets take you to the hospital," He stood him up and assisted him down to the car.

Thankfully, the fans all went home and they could freely hop on the car and go to the hospital.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter