47: Unwinding Day 1

EUNHAE Series: Fated To Love You (boyxboy)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DAY 1:

"Prince hyung, wheres the pineapples?" Donghae asked Prince.

"Theyre being sliced right now, why?"

"Eunhyuk hyung wanted some,"

"Is that so? go to the kitchen you'll find it there," Prince smiled.

Donghae went to the kitchen and as expected, even the kitchen was elegeant. He spotted the pineapples that are peeled and ready to eat.

"Slave? Psh," Donghae nagged as he grabbed a plate and took slices of pineapples, "What an oldie," he added.

"This should be enough," he smiled, "Thankfully theyre peeled, I saved myself some time!" he added then he walked back to their room.

"Here you go," he placed the pineapples on the table.

When he arrived, the person who wanted the pineapples fell asleep.

"He said he want pineapples and he sleeps the moment i got it?!" Donghae said in his head.

"Oh, Sorry," Eunhyuk suddenly woke up, "Did you get it?" he asked him.

"Yeah, here,"

"Did you peel it?" Eunhyuk asked.

"Its already peeled so--"

"I want it peeled,"

"But its already peeled,"

"By you," Eunhyuk smirked.

"Bu--"

"Are you the master or the slave?"

"S.....slave," Donghae was defeated and he had to go and peel the pineapples himself to serve it to Eunhyuk.

If only Kyuhyun wasnt so loud, If only Heechul was normal, he wouldnt have to serve Eunhyuk.

Donghae went back downstairs and looked for the unpeeled pineapples.

"Excuse me? Are there any pineapples here?" he asked the caretaker.

"I peeled all of them already but if you want you can pick them from the garden if theres some left," the caretaker answered.

Donghae scratched his head because he was frustrated. He had no choice, Eunhyuk insisted and besides, he agreed to his conditions so he needs to do it.

At the garden, Donghae spotted a pineapple at the corner. He approached it and tried to pull it off.

"Why....Cant....You....Just.....Eat.....The.......First.....One.....I......Gave.....You!" Donghae said as tried to pull the pineapple plenty of times and he finally picked it!

Donghae smiled to himself and sighed, he was proud.

"Because I want you to peel it for me," someone behind him told him.

Donghae turned and he saw Eunhyuk standing with his arms crossed.

"What i mean i--"

"Nope. Just hurry up, I want my pineapple, SLAVE," he hushed him and left.

"What an ," Donghae murmured.

________________________________________

That day, the members went swimming and took naps by the beach with their hammocks.

They splashed and played their stress and tiredness away from them and forgot everything at that moment.

They forgot for a while who they are and just enjoyed themselves.

They never had a vacation like that so they cherished and treasured every memory.

That night, they shared a big and hearty meal prepared by the Villa's resident Chef.

"WOAH!" Donghae wowed over the big buffet waiting for them.

"ILL EAT ALOT!!!" Heechul exclaimed and smiled at Chef who was standing beside his masterpiece buffet.

"Diet you bastard," Prince tapped Heechul's stomach and whispered at him.

Heechul frowned and looked at the meat section of the buffet with his mouth longing the taste of meat.

Donghae settled down and devoured his meal.

Because of his continous exercising, he barely ate any meat to maintain his weight, but when he saw the buffet he totally flipped off and ate as much as he can.

"Diet, Donghae,"Prince sat down and placed his plate beside Donghae.

"Hyung ive been dieting like crazy let me eat please," he told Prince with food in his mouth.

"I know, eat alot and work out even harder!" Prince smiled.

"Lee Donghae," Eunhyuk called him from across the table, "Get me a glass of water," he commanded him.

"Hyung Im still eati--"

"Slave," He pointed at Donghae, "Master," pointed himself.

Donghae released his chopsticks and went to grab him water.

"Whats up with that?" Ryeowook asked him.

"Hes my slave," Eunhyuk answered.

"Dont be too hard on him," Leeteuk looked at Eunhyuk.

"You can never be too hard," Eunhyuk whispered to himself.

"Here you go," Donghae placed the glass of water infront of him.

"You forgot the ice," Eunhyuk said after he saw theres no ice.

"You didnt sa--"

"Ice," he crossed his arms and glared at Donghae.

The poor Donghae picked up the glass and went back to the kitchen.

"Here take mines," Siwon gave his iced water to Eunhyuk. He wanted to stop Eunhyuk from ordering Donghae around.

"Thanks!" He smiled and took the water.

"Here," Donghae placed the iced water infront of him.

"I already got one, you can take it," he turned to Donghae and smirked.

Donghae took a deep breath and closed his eyes when Eunhyuk turned away.

He quietly walked back to his seat feeling pissed at Eunhyuk.

After their meal, the members were all over the place.

Kyuhyun and Sungmin were talking by the hammocks.

Leeteuk, Heechul, Eunhyuk and Shindong played a board game.

Ryeowook, Yesung and Donghae was watching the tv.

Kangin and Siwon went down to the gym and worked out.

"Eunhyuk! You cheat!" Heechul nagged at Eunhyuk.

"How is this cheating! Im just winning!" Eunhyuk defended himself from the angry Heechul.

"Kids!!" Kangin went up to them with liquor in his two hands.

"Assa!" Heechul stood up and went to Kangin.

They all agreed to drink and few hours after their talks everyone was drunk except Eunhyuk and Sungmin.

Sungmin went to his room immediately after he saw the alcohol. He didnt like drinking as much as the members; infact, he hated it.

Donghae who really cant drink alcohol was really drun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter