51: Atleast

EUNHAE Series: Fated To Love You (boyxboy)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Jessi!" Donghae opened the door and rushed to his bestfriend.

"Are you okay?" He sat beside her and hugged her tight.

Jessica sobbed in his arms and released all her feelings in Donghae's embrace.

Donghae has always been a special person to Jessica. Hes her bestfriend, ally and most of all, the love of her life. She liked him ever since they met and she kept her feelings for Donghae until it grew deeper and deeper.

She knew Donghae didnt see her as a woman. She was friendzoned.

Jessica had no one to lean on but her bestfriend Donghae at that moment.

"Oppa, Its all my fault," she cried.

"Its not your fault, im sure of it," Donghae brushed her hair.

"They all ganged up on me and threw me off!" She cried, "Theyre my sisters, why did they do that to me?" she sobbed.

"They did that for a reason, you should talk to them," he said.

"I dont know how to face them," she lowered her head.

Donghae released her from his arms and looked at her straight into the eyes.

"Go and talk to them, its the best way," he told her, "Now stop crying! You look ugly!" he joked around.

"Oppa!" she laughed while crying.

"Stop crying please? I dont like it," Donghae smiled at her.

"What is this? Do you like me? huh? huh?" Jessica .

"Like my !" Donghae smacked the back of her head.

"Ouch!"

"Lee Donghae," someone called him from behind, "Lets go," he grabbed his wrist and dragged Donghae outside.

"OUCH! STOP THAT!" Donghae attempted to flee.

Donghae was dragged till outside the restaurant. The man released him and faced him.

"Eunhyuk hyung?" Donghae looked and he was right, it was Eunhyuk.

"Dont go around and start hugging girl group members like that!" Eunhyuk yelled at him.

"Hyung I-"

"Youre an idol now! Youre carrying Super Junior's name now! Dont go around and start making scandals!" Eunhyuk scolded him, "Mind what youre doing! Go back to the hotel! Arent you supposed to be in curfew?!" Eunhyuk added.

"Hyung...." Donghae called him, "Arent you supposed to be in curfew too?" he said.

"Ah..," Eunhyuk whispered to himself. He remembered he sneaked out too.

"Then lets head back together! Before reporters start CATCHING YOU," Eunhyuk went back inside and grabbed his jacket.

*beep beep*

Donghae turned around and saw a yellow sports car.

"Hop on lets go," Eunhyuk hopped on.

Donghae looked at Jessica and signaled her that he will call her later.

*beep beep*

"HURRY UP!" Eunhyuk honked, he was getting impatient.

Inside the car, it was awkward between Eunhyuk and Donghae.

"From now on, dont meet up with her anymore," Eunhyuk told Donghae.

"Hyung shes my frien-"

"Do you want to cause more trouble again?" Eunhyuk said, "Do you want a scandal? Rumor?" he asked him.

"Keep in mind, youre carrying our group name, dont put a dent to it," Eunhyuk told him coldly, "Dont act recklessly and watch your actions," he added.

_____________________________________

Earlier....

"Ugh! Food finally!" Eunhyuk opened the restaurant door, behind him was Yoko who was embarassed of the hungry Eunhyuk.

"Im starving to death!" Eunhyuk sighed in relief.

"Hyung that seat is empty!" Yoko po

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter