23: Untitled

EUNHAE Series: Fated To Love You (boyxboy)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning, Super Junior members headed to the dance practice room.

From 8am to 8pm, the members were practicing as hard as they can to perfect the stage. Practice was extended because Donghae kept on messing up his moves.

Everything was synchronized under Eunhyuk's sharp supervision, but Donghae seemed to be falling behind.

"Lee Donghae! Arent you going to get your head together?!" Eunhyuk looked at Donghae with his hands on his sides.

"Everyone is working their asses off for this so dont keep on messing up!" Eunhyuk yelled.

"Hyuk, Dont yell at him, hes jus--"

"Hyung! Cant you see?! This is why hes acting like this!" Eunhyuk placed his hands behind his head and walked around. "Stop treating him nicely when this happens! Were a team here! And hes not putting the effort to be part of it!" Eunhyuk added.

"Practice has been moving slow because we had to go over choreography that Donghae always mess up!" Eunhyuk said. "Wake him up, Dont pacify him," Eunhyuk finished off and walked out.

"What he said was right," Heechul stepped forward. "Donghae, you gotta put all your blood and sweat into this," he added.

Donghae was speechless, he was out of words again. He knew himself that he worked hard but the thought that it was not enough since it led to a situation like this.

"Im so sorry hyung, Ill do better I promise," Donghae looked down, he couldnt face s' faces because he was ashamed.

He k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter