42: Ajikdo Nan (Still You)

EUNHAE Series: Fated To Love You (boyxboy)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The party ended and they all finished cleaning up. Everyone went into their rooms and rested.

Donghae found himself unable to go inside his room because of Eunhyuk. He couldnt face him after the water incident earlier.

He somewhat found courage to open the door, hoping that Eunhyuk was already sleeping.

When he opened the door, Eunhyuk was sitting on his desk, he was working on something with earphones plugged in his ears

He slowly walked up to his bed and slid under his blankets.

Eunhyuk stood up and walked to the closet while holding his mp3 player.

Donghae was curious, he wanted to know what Eunhyuk was working on so he stood up and walked to his desk.

He held the paper and saw that Eunhyuk was writing a song.

"I was walking again today and coincidentally saw you. You look like you're doing well as always, that familiar perfume and still I miss you, The smile you gave to me, oh yeah,"

"What are you doing?" Eunhyuk saw him holding the paper.

"I...uhm..." he placed the paper down and slowly walked back to his bed.

Eunhyuk's eyes followed Donghae as he walked back. He sat on his seat and picked up his pencil and started writing more.

He expected Eunhyuk to scold him, but he didnt. Something felt wrong.

Eunhyuk wouldve exploaded at him the moment he sees Donghae meddling with his business, but he didnt.

Donghae peeked, he looked at Eunhyuk and thoughts ran in his head.

W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter