25: Dorm Break In

EUNHAE Series: Fated To Love You (boyxboy)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Outside the restaurant, there were sasaeng fans waiting for the boys.

Sasaeng fans are known to be super obsessed with idols. Although they are fans, they are the type of fans who can go to the extent of breaking inside their idols' dorm.

When Donghae walked out of the restaurant, He was quickly spotted by a bunch of sasaeng fans and they followed him.

Donghae was walking alone but he felt someone was watching him.

"Hello?" Donghae looked back.

He turned forward and kept on walking.

When he reached the dorm, Donghae ran to Yesung's bedroom and quickly grabbed his wallet.

He was about to leave when he saw the front door open, he was certain he closed it when he came in.

"Weird," he said then he opened the door and locked it from the outside.

He left the building and went back to the restaurant where the members were.

_____________________________________

"HYERIM!! ITS EUNHYUK'S SHIRT!" Jaekyung exclaimed then she held up Eunhyuk's shirt.

"OMO! LET ME SMELL IT!! ILL STEAL IT HEHEHEHEHE" Hyerim giggled and grabbed the shirt from Jaekyung.

"So Donghae and Eunhyuk oppa are room mates now," Soohyun sat on Donghae's bed. "Donghae oppa is so clean! It makes me love him more!" Soohyun smiled and slammws her body down on Donghae's bed.

"OH GOD! ITS THEIR COMEBACK SONG!!!!" Jaekyung screamed!

"What are you doing?!?!?!?! Take a picture of it quickly!"

"DO IT!!!"

Jaekyung took shots of the lyrics placed on Eunhyuk's desk.

"Ill go to my uncle tomorrow so he can sing it for us OMG we'll be the first fans to hear it!!" Soohyun exclaimed.

"After that we brag to other fans WAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!"

The girls laughed in unison.

Not only they stormed Eunhyuk and Donghae's room, but also the other members' rooms.

They took shirts, underwears, even toothbrushes! No one was there to stop them.

"Lets leave our letters on their beds okay?" Soohyun ordered the girls.

They gave each members three letters eac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter