27: CF Shoot

EUNHAE Series: Fated To Love You (boyxboy)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Super Junior members were on their way to a swimming center to film a swimsuit commercial.

In the car, the members talked about how excited they were.

"I really cant swim hyung!" Donghae told Heechul.

"Use floaties, floaties! HAHAHAHAHAHA!" Heechul laughed!

"Im not a baby hyung! HAHAAHAHHAHAHAH!" Donghae laughed too.

"Dont worry, we'll only let you film on the kiddie pool Donghae HAHAHAHAHAAH!" Prince Manager added fuel to the fire!

"WAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAH!!" The members in the car all laughed in unison!

At that moment, Donghae felt like he belongs now. Being able to have fun with the members gave him happiness he never felt since his arrival.

"Hyungs," he called out.

The members looked at him.

"Lets go on for a long time!" Donghae smiled.

"Whats with this sudden motivational speech!" Sungmin pretended he had

Everyone wore different types of swimwears, each member's charms were executed perfectly by their swimming attires.

Donghae got the newest swimming shorts. He didnt have any tops on so his biceps were roaring.

"Damn Hyung! You work out alot!" Ryeowook said wearing his full body suit.

"Yeah so you should start working too!" Siwon startled Ryeowook, he made him jump!

"SIWON!!!!" Ryeowook yelled!

"Chill Chill my bro!" Siwon laughed.

Siwom wore swimming trunks and he looked absolutely y!

Donghae didnt want to laugh but he couldnt hold it in any longer, he bursted out laughing along with Siwon.

"Kids!!!!!!" Leeteuk ran to them and pushed the three into the pool.

Ryeowook, Siwon and Donghae were all dunked into the pool!

Ryeowook and Siwon gained their balance in the water and started laughing,

"HYUNG! WHAT IS THIS! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Siwon laughed

"COME HERE HYUNG!!!!" Ryeowook yelled at his leader!

"Cmon you brats lets start filming over there!" Leeteuk laughed.

Leeteuk looked at the two as they get out of the water.

"Wait," Leeteuk paused "Wheres Donghae?" He looked at Siwon and Ryeowook.

They turned back and suddenly,

Someone jumped into the water to get Donghae.

"DONGHAE!" Leeteuk jumped in

He was about to swim when someone surfac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter