Always By Your Side

White Confession

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHoQXa36sn8

-------------------

- Flash back to the past -

"Happy Birthday ~~~~~~!" Everyone from Woollim greeted you on your birthday. You were thankful and grateful for preparing a small party in the practice room. Even if your parents are waiting for a small party as well at home, the party in the practice room was a bit better since it was with your friends and your closest Oppas. 

Everybody ate cake, drank soda and water, and played games just like in big parties. You looked around the room and smiled at the people inside. One boy particulary made you notice him. You put down your cup of soda and walked to him. His head was down, but as he saw your feet he looked up and gave a small smile. 

"Not enjoying?" you asked politely. 

"I am." he said bluntly. 

"Then...why aren't you joining the games?" you asked again. 

"Why not you?" he retorted. You were taken a back a bit, but he had a point. 

The boy was Myungsoo at the age of 16 and you just turned 14. It hasn't been that long since you Myungsoo met and conversed. But since both of you don't really talk a lot, it was awkward. Really awkward. 

The party ended and everyone helped to clean up. You put away the boxes while Myungsoo took care of the table clothes and chairs. By the time it reached 10, everyone left already. It was just you and Myungsoo. You couldn't leave the room unless there isn't any more mess, after checking you went out of the practice room and locked it. 

You took one step to the hallway but stopped. To your surprise, you saw Myungsoo waiting while his back was leaning against the wall. He pushed himself off a little and walked to you. "What are you still doing here?" 

"Waiting." 

*Simple words again...*

"Waiting for?" 

"You." You blinked and felt your heart pound fast. You awkwardly looked away while biting your lip. 

 

That night, Myungsoo walked you home. It was pretty awkward and quiet, nothing was said except 'Thank Yous', 'See You Tomorrow' and 'Good Byes'. Once Myungsoo left, you were in your room and opened the last gift that Myungsoo gave before walking you home. It was a charm bracelet with the letter of your name and a small note. 

You unfolded it and read it. 

*Always by your side...* 

"What does that mean...?" you whispered to yourself. 

- End of flash back -

 

*Until now...I still don't know what it means...* You tossed and turned around the bed and finally went to dream land.