Christmas Party Planning

White Confession

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7wH_4L0jqE

----------------------------

Sweet Kisses were in their dorm relaxing and resting after a week of practicing intensely. You were in the computer checking and updating your facebook, twitter and tumblr. "You're to addicted to that!" Alex comes in and lays on her stomach on your bed beside you. "It's my life!" you sarcastically reply and you both giggled. 

"Girls, gather around~" Kimy called everyone to gather in the living room. All of you sat in a circle and discussed about handling the Christmas party this year. "We can ask help right?" Raine asked. "Yeah, you can ask help from Sistar, K.Will and Boyfriend since you're in charge with the food we need to know what everyone wants." Raine nodded. 

"Alex, Lani and Sera, you're in charge of the decorations. I saw a market that sells really cheap but good quality  decorations not too far from here. But you can check out Hongdae too." 

"Michi and I can look for games on the internet and ~~~~~." You looked at Kimy. "You can be in charge of inviting other artists. Since you're in contact with a lot." 

"I'm only in contact with Infinite..." you pointed out. "Infinite is in contact with a lot of other artists so you can talk to them." Kimy said and you nodded. 

-----------------------------

Everyone went to their partners and did their assigned chores. You went to Infinite's practice room in Woollim using the back door. 

"~~~~~~!" Sungjung noticed you again. "How come he always notices you first?" Woohyun walks towards you for a hug. 

"That's because I'm very observant." Sungjong stuck his tongue out to s and you chuckled. 

"What are you doing here?" Sunggyu asked and everyone gathered around. 

"Um...you guys know a lot of artists right?" you asked and they looked at each other. "Yeah..I guess. Why?" Hoya asked. 

"Starship is having a Christmas party and...we're inviting you guys and other artists." 

"Jinjja?!" Sungjong eyes brightened. "I'm in charge of contacting other artists but I only know you guys and my sunbaes from Starship. So...help?" you showed them your puppy dog eyes and they couldn't take it that they agreed. After their last practice, all of you gathered in a circle just like back in your dorm and the boy started calling and texting artists. 

Myungsoo who was beside you, just ate with you. "Why aren't you calling?" you curiously looked at him. "I don't know much artist, so I won't be much of a help." he shrugged. *Liar...I know you have someone you want to invite...I heard it in the radio...* 

---------------------------

After staying in Woollim for hours, all the calling and texting was finally done. Infinite had to leave for another schedule except for Myungsoo. He offered to walk you back to Starship. "You do realize that you're not wearing a disguise."

"And you do realize that it's midnight." he showed you a smug face and you just chuckled. "Smarty pants~" you teased. 

The walk with Myungsoo wasn't as awkward as before. It was comfortable and both of you had a lot of things to talk about. Except that when you're texting him he's hyper and seems loud but when he's with you personally, he gives off a cool and comfortable feeling. Making you think that he doesn't want to show you his real goofy side. Is it because he's an artist or he's really just like that when he's with you?