D-4

White Confession

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUTIYZFoKfI

------------------------

Myungsoo was taking a midnight jog around Hongdae. He needed fresh air and he got bored while walking around so he decided to jog around too. 

He was wearing his usual black mask to hide his identity and a hood over his head. While jogging around Hongdae, he couldn't stop thinking about you. Everyday, during practice or even when he's just thinking, his mind seems get occupied with you. He didn't understand at first but the more he kept thinking about you, the more he finally got why you were always in his mind. 

*I never knew I'd like her...*

*When we first met, I thought we'll only be close as brother and sister. That's how I wanted it to be in the first place until...she left and now that's she's debuting soon, a lot of guys would want attention from her. Who wouldn't?*

Myungsoo stopped at a market and bought a drink then went out and sat on a bench near a park. "She's kind hearted, puts others before herself, intelligent...basically she's beautiful inside and out." he told himself. "I would want her to be my girlfriend but I don't even know if she'll feel the same way... She has Youngmin with her every day...every freaking day..." he ruffled his hair a bit and put his hood back on again. 

 

Meanwhile, in the practice room of Starship. You were busy rehearsing your dance steps since you couldn't sleep. After rehearsing it for 3 times, you sat on the floor and looked at yourself in the mirror sweating and panting. 

"Myungsoo has gotten a bit...weird lately. Youngmin became a lot more sweeter." you said. 

You dabbed the towel on your face as you were in deep thought. 

*Myungsoo Oppa would never go this far of buying me a necklace...* you looked at your necklace from the reflection.

*Yeah he buys nice things but this is...too nice.* You sighed and stood up to drink water.

*Youngmin on the other hand...he never noticed me much...What's going on with those two...Strange...* 

 

In Boyfriend's dorm, Youngmin was out on the kitchen table drinking milk and thinking about the kiss that his twin got from you. 

*I know it doesn't mean anything but damn my twin...just because she's her "crush"...I'm her real crush! And yet he gets the kiss...* he pouted.

*I wonder when I'll be able to tell her how I feel? New Year is just around the corner...but I should probably do it soon before Myungsoo hyung wins...* 

 

Myungsoo went back to his dorm, showered and went straight to bed. 

You went back to your dorm, showered, dried your hair and went straight to bed. 

Youngmin finished his drink, went back to his room and went to bed. 

 

*I need to tell ~~~~~~...*

 

*I want to confess to Youngmin but... something strange is happening to my heart whenever Myungsoo's around...*

 

*If I confess to ~~~~~, she'll probably confess too! That's how it always ends in dramas anyways...*

 

*I have to try...* They all thought before drifting off to dream land.