Kissing Card Game

White Confession

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVHMbi0YuVI

--------------------

After the Pepero game another game related to 'almost kissing' was next. 

"It's time for the Kissing Card game!" new MCs for this game were up. It was Yoseob and IU. 

"The same rules from the Pepero game except that there will be two groups of five. It has to be boy, girl, boy, girl, boy!" Yoseob explained. 

"Pass all papers using only your mouth until there are non left from the plates. We will be timing your speed for this game. You must work as a team and...try not to get your first kiss taken. Especially to the girls." IU said. 

First group of five were called up on stage. Gongchan of B1A4, Krystal of F(x), Taemin of SHINee, Minzy of 2NE1, and Jeongmin of Boyfriend. 

*I have the same name as that Krystal?* You looked at her from off stage. You found her really pretty, especially her long hair and she looked good in her dress. 

 

Second group of five were Minwoo of Boyfriend, You (again), Myungsoo of Infinite, Woori of Rainbow, and CAP of Teen Top. 

It was the first groups turn to challenge and everyone were watching and waiting for the paper to fall off but they were also cheering for them to finish all the papers in the plate. Meanwhile, you just realized that you were going to in the same group as Myungsoo. He hasn't talked to you since you came and after the Pepero game. 

You wondered why and looked at him from across the room. Myungsoo looked as if he was going to faint or something. 

*I am thankful for making me partners with ~~~~~ but I am damn nervous right now*

*What if the paper suddenly--NO! I can't think about those kinds of things. Aish...of all the days why is it now that I have to like her more than as a best friend...* 

Slowly, Myungsoo looked your way. His widened as he saw you looking at him, so both of you were having eye contacts. You turned away and walked off with your group members to watch the first group. Myungsoo was able to calm himself but he was still feeling nervous. 

"Ready, set, GO!" The MCs announced and the first group started and they finished around 1 minute and 20 seconds.

The next group was your group. You and the rest of your group mates went on stage and sat at the order you discussed. Coincidentally you and Myungsoo sat next to each other. Youngmin watched with Boyfriend and Sistar. He didn't want to watch but he wanted to support you, only you. 

"Ready, set...GO!" 

Minwoo stuck the paper in front of his mouth and turned around to Woori, she took it with then turned her head to CAP, then CAP turned his head to you and you got from him with a bit of difficulty. As soon you had it, you made sure that it wouldn't fall then turned to Myungsoo. You and Myungsoo held each others arms and successfully passed the first paper. 

The next set of papers were passed successfully until the it was already to the last paper. Once CAP passed it to you, it was a little loose on your lips and you began to worry. *Please don't let it fall...please don't let it fall...*

You turned to Myungsoo and he saw the paper was loose so he had to think of something to prevent the paper from falling. He made you sit on the chair and he stood up, he tilted your head upwards and you stayed really still. He tiptoed a bit and carefully the paper on his mouth then placed it on the other side. 

"TIME!" 

 

"1 minute and...5 seconds!" 

Your group won and your group members jumped up in happiness. But you were still stunned of what Myungsoo did. You looked at up with a stunned expression on your face and he looked back. He didn't know what to do so he just slowly looked away and rubbed the back of his neck.

Meanwhile, Youngmin saw everything. He saw your stunned expression and Myungsoo's awkward look towards you.