D-9

White Confession

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnTedBYhA0s&feature=related

------------------------

The Christmas party planning was a success, the invitations just need to be sent out to the house that confirmed. Thanks to Infinite, a lot of artists will be joining the party. You were kind of nervous to see all these other artists but you knew that you'd be fine since Boyfriend, Sistar, K.Will and Infinite will be there. For once, you were glad that Myungsoo was going to be there. 

Today was the day of your Christmas photoshoot with Sweet Kisses. You had no problem with shooting with your closest friends and you were having fun. In the middle of the shoot, Boyfriend arrives for their Christmas photoshoot. Your solo shoot just finised and you walked back to the dressing room not noticing Boyfriend arrive. While retouching your make up, Raine comes in with a huge smile in her face.

"Guess who's here~" she said in a sing song tone. 

"Who?" You looked at her from the mirror.

"Your BOYFRIEND." she started chuckling and left the room skipping. Yes...she was skipping, IN A SKIRT.

*Boyfriend....OH MY GOSH.* Your heart started beating faster and to make it faster, Youngmin entered your dressing room with a box of cookies. The make up artist grinned at you and finished putting blush on your face then left. 

*HOLY...HOLY...Calm down....*

 

"He-hey Youngmin.." you hoped that you stuttering wasn't obvious. "Hey ~~~~~~." he smiled charmingly and took the seat next to you. You nervously tapped your fingers but stopped because you thought that he might find it obvious. "You guys just came?" you calmly asked him. He nodded. "Oh yeah, this is for you." he showed the cookies. You looked at it and your eyes softened.

"Thank you." you smiled softly and took the box. 

"I also gave the other girls but...yours is special." You looked at him.

"Special?" You blinked.

"Check the design of the cookies." he said. You opened the box carefully and saw the design of the cookies. It was different pictures of yourself in the middle of the cookie. Your eyes widened as you looked at it then back at Youngmin. "Youngmin..." 

"It took me a while to find those pictures of you in the net. I had to ask help from your members to give me some of your cutest pictures but they gave me some funny ones instead. I hope you don't mind." He said scratching his head. You shook your head as looked at the cookies with a bright shy smile.

"No..not at all..."